Skip to main content

Do we have a politics thread to discuss things political?

Why is it so complex. Inigo isn't even here any more. Guilt is not a useful emotion to marry.

Get some effective therapy Reepbot.

Why is it so complex. Inigo isn't even here any more. Guilt is not a useful emotion to marry.

Get some effective therapy Reepbot.

yes, so right. inigo is not here at all. so right. she hasn't posted on this forum for ages mooseface. very observant observation from you there mooseface. it has been quite a while since she has posted here.

therapy is useless.

Can you even BE any less scary

but you are a mooseface. scared of nothing or none. staring down demons with eyes ablaze with the mid morning sun.

"ABACK DEMONS!" you yell as you arch your shoulders back. Staring down the evil demons.

Who is scarier: Reepbot or Isee ??!!
but you are a mooseface. scared of nothing or none. staring down demons with eyes ablaze with the mid morning sun.

"ABACK DEMONS!" you yell as you arch your shoulders back. Staring down the evil demons.
well...

The thing with therapy is that you have to 'mitmach'. ie, you have to actively participate. For it to be effective. Same with anything really.

You can lead a horse to water... etc

The thing with therapy is that you have to 'mitmach'. ie, you have to actively participate. For it to be effective. Same with anything really.

You can lead a horse to water... etc

but do i really need therapy for the inigo situation?

Well, hmmm, given you are still going on about it several years later and you didnt even meet the lady (as far as I know) plus she isnt even here any more, I would say ... yes????!

If not for 'Inigo' specifically, then for the underlying 'whatever-it-is' that is stopping you from letting things be in the past.

The fact you post about how wonderful Trump is on these forums as a way to impress a person who hasn't posted since he got elected, and even though you admit he might not be all that and a bag of chips you are too loyal to your obsession to her too stop saying stuff you are probably only half heatedly believing anymore indicates the need for therapy. You need to find a healthy way to move on from her, and you are not having any luck on your own or through seeking help online. A professional counselor may be able to give you some useful tools and techniques to help you healthily move past her.

Well, hmmm, given you are still going on about it several years later and you didnt even meet the lady (as far as I know) plus she isnt even here any more, I would say ... yes????!

If not for 'Inigo' specifically, then for the underlying 'whatever-it-is' that is stopping you from letting things be in the past.

god i wish i could have met her. would have answered a lot of questions for me.

but a promising okcupid date would help me more i think. i mean a date with just a woman.

The fact you post about how wonderful Trump is on these forums as a way to impress a person who hasn't posted since he got elected, and even though you admit he might not be all that and a bag of chips you are too loyal to your obsession to her too stop saying stuff you are probably only half heatedly believing anymore indicates the need for therapy. You need to find a healthy way to move on from her, and you are not having any luck on your own or through seeking help online. A professional counselor may be able to give you some useful tools and techniques to help you healthily move past her.

so i need to move on from caring about her? even on a platonic level? i couldn't do that.

so i need to move on from caring about her? even on a platonic level? i couldn't do that.
Your thoughts may or may not be romantic that does not really matter. The reality is you are unable to move yourself past a non existent friendship that is not and never will be a friendship and you have become obsessed by it. Not a day goes by where she is not in your thoughts and in your posts and it has been years. You need to get healthy and move on for your own mental health and well being. If you ever want to have healthy relationships and friendships with other females, you will need to work through the issues you have tied up around Inigo and let it go.

Back