Skip to main content

Do we have a politics thread to discuss things political?

Trump has nothing to hide. He is like an open book unlike the crooked Clintons sucking up to wall street. Nothing worse than a suck up. completely abandoning their principles just to agree with an individual or group. makes me sick seeing that. which is why i always make sure to follow my own beliefs and not be swayed by anyone else.

Trump has admitted he hasn't opened a book in years, which explains why he believes some of the cockamamie things he does.
As someone on the Autism spectrum Reepy I am surprised you would not be frustrated an disappointed in a man than continues to perpetuate the lie that vaccines has anything to do with Autism, yet he does.

I recollect that you saying you were a Liberal voter since I was genuine pleased with myself for as yet being companions with you.:smug::smug:

Trump has admitted he hasn't opened a book in years, which explains why he believes some of the cockamamie things he does.
As someone on the Autism spectrum Reepy I am surprised you would not be frustrated an disappointed in a man than continues to perpetuate the lie that vaccines has anything to do with Autism, yet he does.

well i don't believe in everything he believes.

Well, can you articulate WHY you are scared of Isee. Without resorting to stoopid pretend poems and the like.

Reactions: kxk
Well, can you articulate WHY you are scared of Isee. Without resorting to stoopid pretend poems and the like.

what's wrong with my poetry?

well she scares me because she swears a lot at me and i sense her anger towards me for supporting trump.[DOUBLEPOST=1494654757][/DOUBLEPOST]

Scary scary iseee
Mooseface running freely.
See a pie, see a door.
Let us write poetry forevermore.

what's wrong with my poetry?

well she scares me because she swears a lot at me and i sense her anger towards me for supporting trump.[DOUBLEPOST=1494654757][/DOUBLEPOST]

Scary scary iseee
Mooseface running freely.
See a pie, see a door.
Let us write poetry forevermore.
What you sense is someone who does not want to believe you love Trump as much as you say. I want to believe that you are a better, stronger and more noble human being than to be someone who is prepared to worship a man who can think nothing of grabbing women by the pussy (his words), who thinks nothing of making victims of sexual assault pay for their own healthcare after a rape, someone who thinks autism is caused by vaccines, and that climate change is a myth. Someone who has had so many law suits against him, if every american legal TV program ever made was about 1 of his law suits, they still would not cover them all. Someone who has taken us closer to world war three than we have ever been before.

What you sense is someone who is is disillusioned that she had read someone so wrong.

Reactions: kxk
What you sense is someone who does not want to believe you love Trump as much as you say. I want to believe that you are a better, stronger and more noble human being than to be someone who is prepared to worship a man who can think nothing of grabbing women by the pussy (his words), who thinks nothing of making victims of sexual assault pay for their own healthcare after a rape, someone who thinks autism is caused by vaccines, and that climate change is a myth. Someone who has had so many law suits against him, if every american legal TV program ever made was about 1 of his law suits, they still would not cover them all. Someone who has taken us closer to world war three than we have ever been before.

What you sense is someone who is is disillusioned that she had read someone so wrong.

Well I don't believe everything Trump says or does. Some of his policies are horrible no doubt about it. I still support Trump though. I have to.

Loyalty and guilt.
Does that not seem a bit silly to you when you see it written like that? That you are only continuing to stick with him because you would feel too guilty to say maybe he is not doing what is best for America or the world?

Does that not seem a bit silly to you when you see it written like that? That you are only continuing to stick with him because you would feel too guilty to say maybe he is not doing what is best for America or the world?

i wasn't talking about Trump.

Back