Skip to main content

Do we have a politics thread to discuss things political?

Ooooooo someone has a HUGE ego - assuming everything is about them...

Macron is the winner. :thumbsup: So happy.

I am confident that the Trump mega fan on this forum is a Le Pen supporter though.

Mega fan = Inigo
Fake fan = you know who you are, spreader of fake news, fake chants, never an actual POINT on anything
Inigo fan = etc

Ooooooo someone has a HUGE ego - assuming everything is about them...

Mega fan = Inigo
Fake fan = you know who you are, spreader of fake news, fake chants, never an actual POINT on anything
Inigo fan = etc

So true.

Nah, you never win games playing the ball - ya have to play the man/girl, cover the opposition")
I'm guessing you haven't played a lot

I wish Australia had a leader like Trump. Someone who cared about every Australian not just rich people.

I wish Australia had a leader like Trump. Someone who cared about every Australian not just rich people.
the way this country cycles through its leaders we might have one for five mins... or maybe we already did

We had a candidate similar, what's his name, dickhead....that's it Latham, he's making noise again

the way this country cycles through its leaders we might have one for five mins... or maybe we already did

I could be that leader. Inspiring millions upon millions in this great country of ours just like Trump has done in America.

White House in Comey crisis: Officials repeatedly change story on how FBI boss came to be fired - after fiasco which saw Sean Spicer hide in the bushes to avoid answering questions
  • The White House attempted to clear up the murky timeline of events today that led to FBI Director James Comey's dismissal
  • White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer is said have hid in the hedges late Tuesday night to avoid taking reporters' questions
  • The job of spinning the fiasco fell to Sarah Huckabee Sanders, the deputy press secretary, and Kellyanne Conway, the president's counselor, on Wednesday
  • Huckabee Sanders presented one story in the morning and another in the afternoon briefing of what had happened
  • Conway had a different story, too; another White House official offered a story that didn't match the one from Huckabee Sanders

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ficials-change-Comey-story.html#ixzz4gkJyQJDu
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Funny buggers in the USA:)

White House in Comey crisis: Officials repeatedly change story on how FBI boss came to be fired - after fiasco which saw Sean Spicer hide in the bushes to avoid answering questions
  • The White House attempted to clear up the murky timeline of events today that led to FBI Director James Comey's dismissal
  • White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer is said have hid in the hedges late Tuesday night to avoid taking reporters' questions
  • The job of spinning the fiasco fell to Sarah Huckabee Sanders, the deputy press secretary, and Kellyanne Conway, the president's counselor, on Wednesday
  • Huckabee Sanders presented one story in the morning and another in the afternoon briefing of what had happened
  • Conway had a different story, too; another White House official offered a story that didn't match the one from Huckabee Sanders

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ficials-change-Comey-story.html#ixzz4gkJyQJDu
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Funny buggers in the USA:)
Unfortunately, it ain't funny.

Reactions: kxk
A great decision by beloved President Trump to fire Comey. It really showed how strong Trump is and how he is committed to try and make America great again.

A great decision by beloved President Trump to fire Comey. It really showed how strong Trump is and how he is committed to try and make America great again.
...or that he has something to hide

...or that he has something to hide

Trump has nothing to hide. He is like an open book unlike the crooked Clintons sucking up to wall street. Nothing worse than a suck up. completely abandoning their principles just to agree with an individual or group. makes me sick seeing that. which is why i always make sure to follow my own beliefs and not be swayed by anyone else.

Trump has nothing to hide. He is like an open book unlike the crooked Clintons sucking up to wall street. Nothing worse than a suck up. completely abandoning their principles just to agree with an individual or group. makes me sick seeing that. which is why i always make sure to follow my own beliefs and not be swayed by anyone else.
you crack me up :laugh:

Reactions: kxk
Back