Skip to main content

Australian Survivor: Articles

Not an article but a competition. "Below" means the Australian Survivor facebook page.

PUZZLE: bit.ly/2emkpLV
T&Cs: http://bit.ly/2eafhiT

14606417_855733187895905_3121589291283312853_n.jpg

Brooke apparently has a job....social media coordinator of the Bachelor Sam Woods's fitness ap....or something like that. Im trying desperately to envision what that job entails...lying in bed tweeting while stuffing your face with food?
Apparently Brooky's chubbed up and gained 8kg since Survivor.

Not sure if posted elsewhere, but Sam as the next Bachelor? YUK. You wish, jelly fish!

IS THIS SURVIVOR AUSTRALIA STAR ABOUT TO HAND OUT THE ROSES
8c52eb7e-5635-4bf1-bf04-95ab2eda78af

CELEBRITY GOSSIP
Posted on October 20, 2016

Australian Survivor’s Sam Webb has revealed his time on reality TV probably isn’t over, confessing he is open to becoming the next Bachelor.

The 28-year-old recently appeared the chance to star on Home And Away to be on Survivor and confessed he plans to carry on in TV.

He said to OK magazine ‘’there would have to be some very nice ladies on there ... I'm very picky.'

As a massive fan of the show, Sam said that the battle for love on the Bachelor would be way easier for him than his time on the Samoan island.

as1_sam-960x1440.jpg

'I've watched quite a bit of The Bachelor this year, and I didn't mind it. I reckon I could do it - anything is easy after Survivor.'

Fellow contestant, and one one of his closest friends from Survivor Brooke Jowett, 23, said 'I'm sure he'll have the ladies lining up ... He'll love that.'

Whispers of a budding romance between himself and Brooke sparked after the 28-year-old revealed to NW that she was the 'biggest flirt' on the island.

However, both have denied the romance, and they remain close friends.

Has Kristie done any interviews or media? I know Lee has had several articles.

This article makes sense:
  • Would you have a Family Feud Survivor episode without the winner?
October 25th, 2016By David Knox 1 commentFiled under: Programming,

Has TEN given away the Australian Survivorgame by confirming its cast line-up for the All Star Family Feud special on Sunday?

It doesn’t make much sense to have an “All Star” edition without the series winner -so without Kristie in the line up TEN may well have revealed too much by confirming its cast….

The episode features Saanapu vs Vavau team players. Kristie began in Aganoa -same tribe as Lee El, Phoebe and Rohan- before joining Vavau.

It is survival of the very toughest when host Grant Denyer puts tribe members from Saanapu up against their rivals from Vavau to see who will outwit, outlast and outplay each other.

Team captain Lee Carseldine will be leading his Saanapu tribe members of El Rowland, Sam Webb and Brooke Jowlett, playing for their charity Ex Stone Pillow Homeless Sleepout and Livin.

Vavau tribe members Rohan Maclaren, Phoebe Timmins and Conner Bethune will be led by team captain Sue Clarke, competing for Cure Brain Cancer Foundation and Act For Kids.

In a return grudge match set to send sparks flying, which tribe has not just the brawn but the brains to take out the Feud?

Sunday at 7.30pm

This article makes sense:
  • Would you have a Family Feud Survivor episode without the winner?
October 25th, 2016By David Knox 1 commentFiled under: Programming,

Has TEN given away the Australian Survivorgame by confirming its cast line-up for the All Star Family Feud special on Sunday?

It doesn’t make much sense to have an “All Star” edition without the series winner -so without Kristie in the line up TEN may well have revealed too much by confirming its cast….

The episode features Saanapu vs Vavau team players. Kristie began in Aganoa -same tribe as Lee El, Phoebe and Rohan- before joining Vavau.

It is survival of the very toughest when host Grant Denyer puts tribe members from Saanapu up against their rivals from Vavau to see who will outwit, outlast and outplay each other.

Team captain Lee Carseldine will be leading his Saanapu tribe members of El Rowland, Sam Webb and Brooke Jowlett, playing for their charity Ex Stone Pillow Homeless Sleepout and Livin.

Vavau tribe members Rohan Maclaren, Phoebe Timmins and Conner Bethune will be led by team captain Sue Clarke, competing for Cure Brain Cancer Foundation and Act For Kids.

In a return grudge match set to send sparks flying, which tribe has not just the brawn but the brains to take out the Feud?

Sunday at 7.30pm

Yep, I assumed the presence of Lee & El confirmed that they've won.

Team Captains Lee and Sue - the longest surviving members of their tribes?

I hope I'm wrong.

Yep, I assumed the presence of Lee & El confirmed that they've won.

Team Captains Lee and Sue - the longest surviving members of their tribes?

I hope I'm wrong.

...then again... if Kristie is off on holidays spending her winnings and said "stuff you Channel 10... I've had enough!" they may have to had settle for 2nd best for Family Feud... Lee and El lol!... (yes I am still clutching at straws and am still hoping that it's Kristie who wins it) lol!... besides... Kristie wasn't an original member of either tribe was she?... perhaps the winners of this show play her original tribe in a following show and she is the team Captain maybe?... just a theory on my part... cheers.

...then again... if Kristie is off on holidays spending her winnings and said "stuff you Channel 10... I've had enough!" they may have to had settle for 2nd best for Family Feud... Lee and El lol!... (yes I am still clutching at straws and am still hoping that it's Kristie who wins it) lol!... besides... Kristie wasn't an original member of either tribe was she?... perhaps the winners of this show play her original tribe in a following show and she is the team Captain maybe?... just a theory on my part... cheers.

Yes, there's still hope. It's weird that they've included two of the top three, but not the third. They certainly haven't gone with the most memorable players.... Rohan?!? Craig should have been there, and Flick instead of El. And Nick of course, though he might get a bit too excited and talk too much.

Back