Skip to main content

Australian Survivor: Articles

We should run a sweep on how long it takes for one of them to be photographed with Tully, and who.
I was thinking the exact same thing! If Tully can find a way to use them she will.
you have to go for new photos though like post finale because she knows Rohanand must've already posted photos with him sometime.

Maybe we should take Rohan out if the sweep because they knew each other already.

Also, I've already forgotten who the hell JL is.

leecarseldine
QT Melbourne

3,294 likes
15h

14733355_1324860847525416_282415578843447296_n.jpg

I was thinking the exact same thing! If Tully can find a way to use them she will.
you have to go for new photos though like post finale because she knows Rohan and must've already posted photos with him sometime.

Maybe we should take Rohan out if the sweep because they knew each other already.

Also, I've already forgotten who the hell JL is.
Tully said she knew Rohan but I don't think we've ever seen a photo together yet.
Tully knew this weeks The Bacherlorette winner Lee, and has posted a photo... plus knew another one of the guys as well.

Jenna Louise
14723746_318288118541923_634053437654302720_n.jpg

No need for that. I just feel that social media posts by former contestants are better off in a thread dedicated to them, not in one made for news media articles about the show in general.
The fun part is that we can see all the media try hards from Survivor are the ones on family feud. A little sad really.

I think Jasmine from Tim Dormers season of Big Brother works on that show.

http://www.tvtonight.com.au/2016/11/more-on-those-returning-ten-shows.html

A snip re this year and next year:

In a very different jungle, in a different part of the world, Jonathan LaPaglia and another group of castaways determined to outwit, outlast and outplay each other will take part in the second season of Australian Survivor.

The first season of Network Ten’s spectacular version of the world’s biggest reality television brand was embraced by critics and viewers alike, resonated strongly with people online and across social media, and increased TEN’s audience in its timeslot by 26%.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...ce-Ten-s-2017-Brisbane-Upfronts.html#comments
Australian Survivor couple Lee Carseldine and El Rowland make their first red carpet appearance together at Ten's 2017 Brisbane Upfronts
By DAILY MAIL AUSTRALIA REPORTER

PUBLISHED: 11:13 +11:00, 9 November 2016 | UPDATED: 12:14 +11:00, 9 November 2016

Australian Survivor contestants Lee Carseldine and El Rowland have taken their romance to the red carpet.

The couple made their first public appearance together at Ten's 2017 Upfronts in Brisbane.

The 'power couple' joined a host of Australian TV stars at the annual event, including Masterchef's Matt Preston and The Bachelor/Bachlorette host Osher Gunsberg.

Scroll down for video

3A30066700000578-3918464-Red_carpet_romance_Lee_Carseldine_and_El_Rowland_attend_Network_-m-49_1478651834094.jpg

Red carpet romance: Lee Carseldine and El Rowland attend Network Ten's 2017 Brisbane Upfronts

El looked stunning a black and white striped off-the-shoulder dress and her hair styled in a pretty updo, while Lee looked handsome in a navy shirt and grey trousers.

FULL ARTICLE HERE
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...n-s-2017-Brisbane-Upfronts.html#ixzz4PUZ0H0Rp

In post show interviews everyone loved El and she would have won. It's such a shame she was so invisible even though she made it to the last 3 standing.

Flick said on apodcast she was closer to El than Brooke and I swear I never saw that anywhere.

Back