Skip to main content

Australian Survivor: Articles

...then again... if Kristie is off on holidays spending her winnings and said "stuff you Channel 10... I've had enough!" they may have to had settle for 2nd best for Family Feud... Lee and El lol!... (yes I am still clutching at straws and am still hoping that it's Kristie who wins it) lol!... besides... Kristie wasn't an original member of either tribe was she?... perhaps the winners of this show play her original tribe in a following show and she is the team Captain maybe?... just a theory on my part... cheers.

VERY Prophetic!

She cleans up well! Australian Survivor's Kristie cuts a glamorous figure...after slumming it out in Samoa for the winning prize of $500k
By KRISTY JOHNSON FOR DAILY MAIL AUSTRALIA

PUBLISHED: 19:04 +11:00, 27 October 2016 | UPDATED: 19:04 +11:00, 27 October 2016

For weeks, viewers at home saw her sweaty, exhausted and at her most natural.

But since winning endurance series Australian Survivor on Tuesday and taking home $500k, Kristie Bennett has been cutting a more glamorous figure of late.

Instagram snaps shared to the site on Thursday, saw the 24-year-old posing alongside The Bachelor's Keira Maguire, with full hair and makeup.

Scroll down for video

39C2190200000578-3877472-She_cleans_up_well_Australian_Survivor_s_Kristie_Bennett_right_2-a-17_1477554334313.jpg

She cleans up well! Australian Survivor's Kristie Bennett (right), 24, cut a glamorous figure in several social media snaps as she posed alongside The Bachelor's Keira Maguire (left), 29

Beaming for the camera as she sidled up to fellow reality star Keira Maguire, 29, Kristie looked a far cry from her appearance on Australian Survivor.

The brunette sported what appeared to be a body-hugging white and blue patterned frock with a plunging neckline.

Allowing her long tresses to fall in soft curls around her face and shoulders, Kristie complemented the glamorous look with a bronzed complexion, defined brows, lashings of mascara and a soft pink lip.

39C2191400000578-3877472-Post_Survivor_The_brunette_looked_a_far_cry_from_her_time_on_Aus-a-16_1477554334043.jpg

Post Survivor: The brunette looked a far cry from her time on Australian Survivor, sporting glamorous curls and a flawless makeup palettte

Meanwhile Keira, opted for a pink silk body-hugging ensemble with thin spaghetti straps.

Also sporting soft curls in her cropped tresses, she enhanced her striking facial features with a flawless base, defined brows and a soft pink lip.

The girls were using their newfound celebrity status for a good cause, helping to raise much-needed funds for The Sony Foundation, which fosters young talent.

39B280E900000578-3877472-image-a-18_1477554334365.jpg

Kristie is crowned Sole Survivor: 'Kristie, congratulations,' the host Jonathan LaPaglia shared with the jury

The sighting comes just days after a makeup-free and sweaty Kristie took home $500k.

As host Jonathan LaPaglia counted out the jury's votes on Tuesday's finale episode, it was announced Kristie as Sole Survivor on the endurance series.

'Kristie, congratulations,' the host shared with the jury.

39A9BB5100000578-3877472-_The_odds_aren_t_in_my_favour_Despite_having_been_up_against_two-a-21_1477554334450.jpg

'The odds aren't in my favour': Despite having been up against two of the strongest competitors of the competition, Kristie shared that she was not going to throw the towel in

39B234FA00000578-3877472-Far_from_glamorous_One_particular_challenge_saw_Kristie_hanging_-a-20_1477554334422.jpg

Far from glamorous: One particular challenge saw Kristie hanging on to dear life on an idol, struggling against the natural elements

She made it to the top three, alongside El and Lee.

And despite having been up against two of the strongest competitors of the competition, Australian Survivor's Kristie, wasn't going to throw the towel in.

'The odds aren't in my favour. I am up against the two strongest physical competitors out here, but my dream has always been to take out the title. And that is not something that I'm never gonna give up on. Ever,' she said earlier in the finale episode

39B280F100000578-3877472-Crowing_glory_Kristie_took_home_the_title_of_Sole_Survivor_as_we-a-1_1477554454464.jpg

Crowing glory: Kristie took home the title of Sole Survivor as well as $500k

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...g-Samoa-winning-prize-500k.html#ixzz4OI6W0rQU
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Run Kristie, RUN!

I hope she doesn't get caught up in the post-reality show world of Tullys and Rohans.

Daily Mail "journalism" is so ridiculous.
The brunette sported what appeared to be a body-hugging white and blue patterned frock with a plunging neckline.
Allowing her long tresses to fall in soft curls around her face and shoulders, Kristie complemented the glamorous look with a bronzed complexion, defined brows, lashings of mascara and a soft pink lip.

So, she wore a nice top, washed her hair and wore make-up? AMAZING.

...**Sticky serves up a humble cup of 'who gives a fuck who you USED to be' to all of the 'Survivors'**... (don't stop posting these articles though Veronica2005... it's great to see them)... sadly... I'm a 'fame whore' follower until the novelty wears off lol!... cheers.

I thought it was interesting to see which reality stars from Survivor, Big Brother, and The Bachelor/Bachelorette are hanging out together, or taking photo ops...
It will be interesting to see if any appear on next years The Bachelor/Bachelorette or Survivor shows etc:)

Back