Skip to main content

Tully dumped by her girlfriend?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't particularly want to be Drew either but I think I have a pretty similar personality to him. I thought this a few weeks ago but it has become even more apparent now that he's 'with' Tully. I think I would behave in many of the same ways that he has. I think part of why I like Tully so much is because I can see some of myself in Drew.

I also find some of the other HMs boring most of the time. The only ones that hold my interest are Tully, Tahan, Tim and Drew. It's not that I'd want a house with just those 4 - I just find them the most interesting/entertaining to watch.

I basically agree, but having seen that Tully's 'love' is paranoid, controlling and is hurting Drew it has really made me reassess myself. I think it was Oddjob who posted a few days ago 'We accept the love we think we deserve.' I really liked Tully until she jumped the shark by not growing up. A lot of people, if they are not 100% sure of themselves, seem to relive adolescence in the house over the first few weeks, resorting to old coping mechanisms (eg, Rohan, Ben), before finding a new equilibrium. Tully is stuck in a developmentally retarded stage, emotionally. She leeches energy from a visibly-drained Drew, who just liked her because he could talk to her and she understood him and it felt exciting to flirt and fall in love through the wall and just wants the affection and a bit o emotional conversation and drama. But her drama is poisonous and habitually irrational - think of the conversations when she falsely accuses him of plotting with Jade or whatever, tells him off for swearing (when she was the one to start swearing) instead of listening to what he was saying. Drew clearly loves the drama, as as soon as he 'wins' the point, and makes her feel a moment of regret for being a bitch he walks off. Good psychodrama tactics, Drew. Walk away when you are winning and make her chase you. Good way to foster irrational infatuation.

Tully has made me realize that a former partner was very wrong in the way they acted, and that trying to be nice like Drew is to her largely just doesn't work. That relationship ended with her infidelity too.

If the relationship you see now, really see now, and not the one you imagined when they were first flirting is one you want, then, yeah, ask yourself the tough questions.

BBFan, I am not really talking specifically to you, more to a 25 year old me.

I basically agree, but having seen that Tully's 'love' is paranoid, controlling and is hurting Drew it has really made me reassess myself. I think it was Oddjob who posted a few days ago 'We accept the love we think we deserve.' I really liked Tully until she jumped the shark by not growing up. A lot of people, if they are not 100% sure of themselves, seem to relive adolescence in the house over the first few weeks, resorting to old coping mechanisms (eg, Rohan, Ben), before finding a new equilibrium. Tully is stuck in a developmentally retarded stage, emotionally. She leeches energy from a visibly-drained Drew, who just liked her because he could talk to her and she understood him and it felt exciting to flirt and fall in love through the wall and just wants the affection and a bit o emotional conversation and drama. But her drama is poisonous and habitually irrational - think of the conversations when she falsely accuses him of plotting with Jade or whatever, tells him off for swearing (when she was the one to start swearing) instead of listening to what he was saying. Drew clearly loves the drama, as as soon as he 'wins' the point, and makes her feel a moment of regret for being a bitch he walks off. Good psychodrama tactics, Drew. Walk away when you are winning and make her chase you. Good way to foster irrational infatuation.

Tully has made me realize that a former partner was very wrong in the way they acted, and that trying to be nice like Drew is to her largely just doesn't work. That relationship ended with her infidelity too.

If the relationship you see now, really see now, and not the one you imagined when they were first flirting is one you want, then, yeah, ask yourself the tough questions.

BBFan, I am not really talking specifically to you, more to a 25 year old me.

Nice post. I agree with you that Tully has been totally irrational in a lot of her arguments with Drew and it seems like she can't see things from his point of view. She also seems very immature for her age, which I suppose might be another reason I'm drawn to her because I'm a few years younger than her. I don't think she means to hurt Drew at all - I think she just feels threatened every time there's a chance of him leaving her or betraying her in some way. Personally, I'm a one-on-one person so I wouldn't mind that sort of relationship but if I was in a relationship with her, I would probably try to tell her that she needs to sort out those issues before they get worse.

Nah, the people blowing everything out of proportion are the ones doing that.

So, you defend the producers for providing fodder to the people? Who are you supporting?
Kindly refrain from partially quoting me in your responses...Forum etiquette.

So, you defend the producers for providing fodder to the people? Who are you supporting?
Kindly refrain from partially quoting me in your responses...Forum etiquette.

Yes of course I would 'defend' them for not censoring something there's no reason to censor, they shouldn't walk on eggshells just because there's immature and unhinged people around who obsess over nothing. Left in the irrelevant part I'm not replying to if it makes you feel better.

Nice post. I agree with you that Tully has been totally irrational in a lot of her arguments with Drew and it seems like she can't see things from his point of view. She also seems very immature for her age, which I suppose might be another reason I'm drawn to her because I'm a few years younger than her. I don't think she means to hurt Drew at all - I think she just feels threatened every time there's a chance of him leaving her or betraying her in some way. Personally, I'm a one-on-one person so I wouldn't mind that sort of relationship but if I was in a relationship with her, I would probably try to tell her that she needs to sort out those issues before they get worse.

I am a one to one type of guy too, but what happens in the outside world if Drew stays for drinks with some mates after Uni? In the doghouse for that one.

Your last sentence - if I was in a relationship with her, I would probably try to tell her that she needs to sort out those issues before they get worse - I think that it would be wiser to reverse the timeline. Help her to sort out these things BEFORE getting into a relationship with her. There are some essential skills she has failed to develop yet, and the pressure cooker of the BB house is showing the cracks.

I am a one to one type of guy too, but what happens in the outside world if Drew stays for drinks with some mates after Uni? In the doghouse for that one.

Your last sentence - if I was in a relationship with her, I would probably try to tell her that she needs to sort out those issues before they get worse - I think that it would be wiser to reverse the timeline. Help her to sort out these things BEFORE getting into a relationship with her. There are some essential skills she has failed to develop yet, and the pressure cooker of the BB house is showing the cracks.

(I'm a girl btw.) I think what we see on BB is an extreme version of Tully. Everyone's flaws are magnified. I would still get into a relationship with her even with her flaws because I like her a lot and I can overlook some things, but I would suggest that she gets help for the sake of both us. I can imagine that being in a relationship with her would be a bit of a rollercoaster but I like rollercoasters and I like Tully too much to ever pass up the chance of being with her (not that it would ever happen anyway).

Yes of course I would 'defend' them for not censoring something there's no reason to censor, they shouldn't walk on eggshells just because there's immature and unhinged people around who obsess over nothing. Left in the irrelevant part I'm not replying to if it makes you feel better.

There is something just a little bit 'off' about your posts. Something fishy.

You're right though, let her behave however she likes... She's a big girl who signed up for a big show. The public backlash will be water off a ducks back for her... Watching the daily shows, not so much.

Answer this for me... Is she mentally stable?

(I'm a girl btw.) I think what we see on BB is an extreme version of Tully. Everyone's flaws are magnified. I would still get into a relationship with her even with her flaws because I like her a lot and I can overlook some things, but I would suggest that she gets help for the sake of both us. I can imagine that being in a relationship with her would be a bit of a rollercoaster but I like rollercoasters and I like Tully too much to ever pass up the chance of being with her (not that it would ever happen anyway).

It would be a weird way to stalk her - study her every move, get onto her tweet network, be supportive on BB sites she may see, move to Newtown and hang out at the Townie or other places she had mentioned. Man, now I think of it, it really does have the potential to get creepy.

So, good luck, I spose. She will probably need the odd friend willing to help and not to criticize in a fortnight or so.

What's this thread about again? Oh, cool, her being dumped. So, yeah, she's not exactly single right now, but Drew will be locked up for a few weeks yet. We know she's fickle. I say go for it. Good luck, you crazy kids.

There is something just a little bit 'off' about your posts. Something fishy.

Oh ok. And of course there's nothing wrong with her but why don't you ask one of the armchair psychiatrists around here to diagnose her with a mental condition if you want to get into that crap about her 'stability'.

Feel almost same way, except I'm not a girl.... And I'm actually married.

But Tully is definitely my "free pass", my wife's is Brax from home and away haha

It would be a weird way to stalk her - study her every move, get onto her tweet network, be supportive on BB sites she may see, move to Newtown and hang out at the Townie or other places she had mentioned. Man, now I think of it, it really does have the potential to get creepy.

So, good luck, I spose. She will probably need the odd friend willing to help and not to criticize in a fortnight or so.

What's this thread about again? Oh, cool, her being dumped. So, yeah, she's not exactly single right now, but Drew will be locked up for a few weeks yet. We know she's fickle. I say go for it. Good luck, you crazy kids.

Hahaha I'm not trying to stalk her. Even just going on her tumblr feels wrong to me because I feel like I'm invading her privacy. Anyway, once she's out, she'll probably have to start hanging out at different places and maybe even move somewhere else because of all the negative publicity.

Oh ok. And of course there's nothing wrong with her but why don't you ask one of the armchair psychiatrists around here to diagnose her with a mental condition if you want to get into that crap about her 'stability'.

I asked if YOU think she is mentally stable.... You say 'there is nothing wrong with her'...

In that case, many thousands of people misunderstand her. Your concern for Tully is shallow at best. Be gone wit ya.

I asked if YOU think she is mentally stable.... You say 'there is nothing wrong with her'...

In that case, many thousands of people misunderstand her. Your concern for Tully is shallow at best. Be gone wit ya.

There's not, and you're just rambling now.

There's not, and you're just rambling now.

No, there is nothing wrong with her... You are absolutely right Max Power. Her behaviour is perfectly acceptable. How stupid of me to think BB was setting her up for a bloody disaster when she leaves the house.

Rambling am I? Here's a tip; when you rebut someone's argument, have something of substance to back up your loose comments. Your continual blame of the public's perception holds no water as BB's coverage of Tully's behaviour continues to upset those HM's around her. Or have they got her all wrong too?

No, there is nothing wrong with her... You are absolutely right Max Power. Her behaviour is perfectly acceptable. How stupid of me to think BB was setting her up for a bloody disaster when she leaves the house.

That's right, obsessive people blowing things out of proportion can either take a step back or keep going crazy. Whatever. And yes that was some empty rambling. 'shallow at best' ' be gone wit ya', lame.

Rambling am I? Here's a tip; when you rebut someone's argument, have something of substance to back up your loose comments. Your continual blame of the public's perception holds no water as BB's coverage of Tully's behaviour continues to upset those HM's around her. Or have they got her all wrong too?
Everyone has her wrong. Everyone is seeing something completely different to the truth that hardcore Tully fans see. Including Tahlia and even Tully's real life friends who have said they can't fucking believe this is the same girl they know on the outside because they're shocked. Only a select few randoms sitting at home on their couches who have never met her truly know what Tully's like. It's like these total strangers can connect with her better than those who actually have been within 10000 feet of her.

Surely you understand that you nitwit. :p

That's right, obsessive people blowing things out of proportion can either take a step back or keep going crazy. Whatever. And yes that was some empty rambling. 'shallow at best' ' be gone wit ya', lame.

Never can get a decent answer out of these trolls... I would have so much respect for someone who could actually defend the girl. Now, where's that ignore button. And for the record, if this goose quotes me out of context again, let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back