Skip to main content

Tully dumped by her girlfriend?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet Drew has a smelly finger too

oh GOD!
and I almost went with a KFC theme response , finger lic... NO I can'tttttt ... you win this round [MENTION=34873]Chump[/MENTION] !!! :) lmao

oh GOD!
and I almost went with a KFC theme response , finger lic... NO I can'tttttt ... you win this round [MENTION=34873]Chump[/MENTION] !!! :) lmao

Hey is all this talk of smells like a free advert for ambi pur lol ...... We should get some reimbursement for this

Hey is all this talk of smells like a free advert for ambi pur lol ...... We should get some reimbursement for this

lordy days! you are on a roll !!!! lol

yes. reimburse us please. no more chicken, no more fish, with ambi pure your BB house will smell delish!

hey I guess whatever works, but the ads seem to be working uh? lol

one poster and I have been discussing Victoria secrets bikinis in Jade's thread. haha

and after the previous thought... no KFC for a long time :eek:

They have kissed, twice and it was Tully who tried to hide it. They kissed just out of camera view near the outside toilet and under a towel in the bath room, the microphones picked up the sloppy sounds lol.

just saw this and felt it belonged safe and snug is this thread...

lipstick.jpg

I asked you several questions. The main one being "why would you want this for someone you purportedly like?" I also asked you how you think you know her better than Tahlia or her real life friends.

But yeah, keep diverting. Makes perfect sense why you like Tully because you're pulling the same immature shit. Divert, snip conversations, divert, snip, divert. Lovely behaviour when you know she can't win so giving her this 2.5 minutes of fame is just delaying the inevitable for your own amusement, at the expense of those who actually know her. You realise you DO NOT, right? Actually you probably don't even comprehend that so I can only say good luck with it all.

Well, Mrs B, you excelled yourself here!!! I fell asleep half way through from exhaustion but you battled this clown to the end! Love your work... Posters who defend disgraceful behaviour by blaming those who don't support it really get in my craw.

Omg I can believe the effort and energy some posters are using on their posts over this twit LOL it's a tv show people! Don't get me wrong I am BB obsessed but I know where to stop and agree to disagree

Omg I can believe the effort and energy some posters are using on their posts over this twit LOL it's a tv show people! Don't get me wrong I am BB obsessed but I know where to stop and agree to disagree

I don't know whats sadder, What Tully did to her girlfriend or the 5 or 6 random posters spending their entire day/week/month complaining about it.

Last edited:
BB_tweet_t620.jpg

It's sad when the one who should be the most upset about this is more rational than some people around here. Pretty pathetic tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back