Skip to main content

Witty vs The Clique

Personally I think Canny Loopy is done with this forum. I honestly don't really see any resemblance between WB and Canny either in regards to how they choose/chose to conduct themselves as posters. Canny was unapologetically strident and got quite aggressive in dishing out his opinions on various subjects, a trait that ultimately rubbed posters that frequented this forum back then the wrong way.

WB is for a lack of a better word quirky and doesn't seem overly concern in engaging posters in topics such as politics, religion, etc.. to argue ad nauseam until they've seen the error of their ways. :p But you never know I suppose.

WB's main ax to grind was what he believed to be the hypocrisy of certain posters who in his opinion allowed Trala to get away with behaviour that he thought was not tolerated in other posters.
Yes a bit more reading, far more articulate.

Kudos for challenging the status quo WB.

I hope everyone kissed and made up, now!

Reactions: kxk
Lol at asking conn for an explanation. He knows as much as you do. The rest is all his vivid imagination.

This is true but I enjoyed his observations.

You know that this whole deal blew up when hooley jokingly pondered whether WB and rb were the one and the same, right?

It's funny because only a few days prior Consuela had also in jest insinuated that rb and moi were the same person. But not a peep was heard from rb, he comfortably let it slide as did I as there's not substance in it.

However the instant hooley wondered the same thing a couple of days later about WB and rb the entire tone of both WB and rb posts became terse and defensive, with WB even claiming hooley was 'besmirching', something or other, his time in this forum. lulz Just food for thought, eh? ;)

You know that this whole deal blew up when hooley jokingly pondered whether WB and rb were the one and the same, right?

It's funny because only a few days prior Consuela had also in jest insinuated that rb and moi were the same person. But not a peep was heard from rb, he comfortably let it slide as did I as there's not substance in it.

However the instant hooley wondered the same thing a couple of days later about WB and rb the entire tone of both WB and rb posts became terse and defensive, with WB even claiming hooley was 'besmirching', something or other, his time in this forum. lulz Just food for thought, eh? ;)

:p:p:p:p

Too Funny

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

The plot thickens.

Wut? The hooley stuff had nothing to do with this thread.

Sorry, but stoking your six month undercover expose fail ran in parallel :)

lucille-bluth.gif

What the heck have I missed around here??

Given the subject of this thread, I would have thought you could work that out, Poirot. :tongue: (But yours survived, I think).

Oh, ok. Well this thread had two subjects it seemed to me. The witty stuff that was sorted, and my pictures which seemed to be more of an annoyance than anything witty posted.

All hostilities are on hold for a Brady Bunch Movie ceasefire, at least until the part where Cindy collects the neighbour's mail and he says 'nup, not a word'.

Back