Skip to main content

Witty vs The Clique

Ahem, you calling me stupid bd?
No, in fact the exact opposite.

(I'm sorry I'm kind of using you to make a point here...)

In truth, I believe that there are many different types of intelligences. I don't believe that one's ability to excel in one domain of intelligence makes them a better person than another. This is the logic I feel Witty strongly implies in his arguments.[DOUBLEPOST=1447848042][/DOUBLEPOST]
No, she is an innocent civilian. You know you involve yourself in unsubtle political battles in here.
Interesting.

Is that just?

Sounds to me like Bleachy has jumped ships from Hillsong to Scientology.
Good response. If all else fails... drag out the fact that I am either fat or Christian and throw that back in my face in some misguided attempt to shame me.

The lack of actual response is deafening.

Good response. If all else fails... drag out the fact that I am either fat or Christian and throw that back in my face in some misguided attempt to shame me.

The lack of actual response is deafening.
Yep, but treating Sweetgeek as voluntary collateral damage for your stunt is wrong, and you know it.

Yep, but treating Sweetgeek as voluntary collateral damage for your stunt is wrong, and you know it.

Ahh now we are getting somewhere. Yes it is wrong.

I'm ok with it though, because in actual fact I wanted to use it to affirm to Sweetgeek that not understanding every word you say does not mean that she is dumb or less of a successful human being. From what I have observed SG is a very intelligent person in many different areas. As much as I can gather from some fairly anon. internet chatter anyway.

It's equally as wrong to hold it against Jessy when she doesn't treat you the same way as she treats others.

It's also wrong to hold it against Trala when she treats you differently from others.

Same goes for myself and JordanS and anyone else.

@Sweetgeek I am actually sorry if using your post to make this point upset you. Truly I am.

Seriously - I don't think anyone else needs to be involved in this drama. I really think it is best discussed in this thread, because I think everyone else is bored with it. I'm bored with it. I'll make one rule - don't assume everything everyone says is about you, we all get pissed off day to day, you may just be the straw that broke the camel's back.

Ahh now we are getting somewhere. Yes it is wrong.

I'm ok with it though, because in actual fact I wanted to use it to affirm to Sweetgeek that not understanding every word you say does not mean that she is dumb or less of a successful human being. From what I have observed SG is a very intelligent person in many different areas. As much as I can gather from some fairly anon. internet chatter anyway.

It's equally as wrong to hold it against Jessy when she doesn't treat you the same way as she treats others.

It's also wrong to hold it against Trala when she treats you differently from others.

Same goes for myself and JordanS and anyone else.

@Sweetgeek I am actually sorry if using your post to make this point upset you. Truly I am.
You just used a completely innocent bystander as a prop for your live ammunition stunt.

Back