Skip to main content

Witty vs The Clique

Mental health fund? Whatever for?
It is an indescribable guilty pleasure of living, the joy that clippering my hair to level zero, Britney-style, has just given me. I might even speak in an English accent at a petrol service station to celebrate. I sincerely recommend anyone and everyone experience the clean that only a raw scalp can provide. You will be reborn and renewed, and a little cold, but the renewal is great.

@Connoisseur seems like a lot has happened here in my sabbatical.
Is witty canis lupis?

Personally I think Canny Loopy is done with this forum. I honestly don't really see any resemblance between WB and Canny either in regards to how they choose/chose to conduct themselves as posters. Canny was unapologetically strident and got quite aggressive in dishing out his opinions on various subjects, a trait that ultimately rubbed posters that frequented this forum back then the wrong way.

WB is for a lack of a better word quirky and doesn't seem overly concern in engaging posters in topics such as politics, religion, etc.. to argue ad nauseam until they've seen the error of their ways. :p But you never know I suppose.

WB's main ax to grind was what he believed to be the hypocrisy of certain posters who in his opinion allowed Trala to get away with behaviour that he thought was not tolerated in other posters.

Back