Will You Apply For AU Big Brother 12?

• Yes

Votes: 12 19.4%
  • No

Votes: 50 80.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
One last effort to understand what brought this on today. Trig you were the one that went on about wanting to let this go in order to save face with the rest of the forum.

Last edited:
Kingston, I have always and shall continue to do so, post ALL media articles, I come across, some may be of interest to those who visit here, some may not. In past years, I have added them to a thread entitled "Media Articles".

I always have a couple of spare hours waiting for the os markets to open, so I look around online, do some shopping, read the news and check for articles relating to BB that have just been published. :)

Why don't you try and treat the articles posted here as if you were reading a newspaper - read some and skip the others.

I for one like everything you post :)

By no means was that a "media" article and it had absolutely no interest to anyone here.
I will continue to point out your obvious lack of judgement until you learn.

Thank you.

Please don't tell me what interests me or not. I'll be the judge of that

I like datrim cause she has awesome Taste

I have made peace with everyone here (I hope) in the interests of when bb actually starts {as we know at dreamworld in August}

I think I have apologised to everyone sans da pope

I will be low key here if thats ok

Id also like to say TD lost a friend today and maybe could use some compasion.

i know it doest sound like me but thyis is how im playin it

go hard

Dear Tim Van Den Akker

Hi Tim just wondering where you got your first lot of forum questions on your Big Brother Australia 2012 Facebook Fan Page....?

You might wanna think before you slam our website it really shows what a pro you are.... :)

Also saying our Facebook page runs comps or scams is SLANDER

please visit http://www.facebook.com/BigBrotherAus2012

and judge us for yourself .....

From The co-admin of www.bigbrotheraustralia.com.au :)

Have a lovely day.... :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Tim just wondering where you got your first lot of forum questions on your Big Brother Australia 2012 Facebook Fan Page....?

You might wanna think before you slam our website it really shows what a pro you are.... :)

Also saying our Facebook page runs comps or scams is SLANDER

please visit http://www.facebook.com/BigBrotherAus2012

and judge us for yourself .....

From The co-admin of www.bigbrotheraustralia.com.au :)

Have a lovely day.... :)

Hi Trevor so when is auditions happening? When, where, how?

Welcome to BTB, hopefully this site gets back to BBBA and what it use to be before the series start :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back