Will You Apply For AU Big Brother 12?

• Yes

Votes: 12 19.4%
  • No

Votes: 50 80.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
really king? Thread about BB auditions -------> article about BB facebook page fake audition stuff, and you think its completly Irrelevant?

its all got to do with the names. the fake BB, which popped up before the CH9 offical one did, has more fans, posts more stuff and is doing most of the marketing stuff trying to drum up interest and what not, that the channel 9 should be doing. there is nothing on that FB page that says it is unoficial and no links to the real page, though they have occasionally posted the link on their wall....it doesnt surprise me in the slightest that they are getting people asking and sending personal information hoping to get on the show....

really king? Thread about BB auditions -------> article about BB facebook page fake audition stuff, and you think its completly Irrelevant?

its all got to do with the names. the fake BB, which popped up before the CH9 offical one did, has more fans, posts more stuff and is doing most of the marketing stuff trying to drum up interest and what not, that the channel 9 should be doing. there is nothing on that FB page that says it is unoficial and no links to the real page, though they have occasionally posted the link on their wall....it doesnt surprise me in the slightest that they are getting people asking and sending personal information hoping to get on the show....

^^THANK YOU, goffy, ♥.♥.♥.♥.

^^THANK YOU, goffy, ♥.♥.♥.♥.

Nine already put those rumors to rest on their official Facebook page. The names of the people involved is by no means important.

I don't care who has admin privileges on a silly little Facebook group or not. Nor do I care where the rumors came from.

There was absolutely NO news value or value to the forum in Daltrim's post.

Nine already put those rumors to rest on their official Facebook page. The names of the people involved is by no means important.

I don't care who has admin privileges on a silly little Facebook group or not. Nor do I care where the rumors came from.

There was absolutely NO news value or value to the forum in Daltrim's post.

Kingston, I have always and shall continue to do so, post ALL media articles, I come across, some may be of interest to those who visit here, some may not. In past years, I have added them to a thread entitled "Media Articles".

I always have a couple of spare hours waiting for the os markets to open, so I look around online, do some shopping, read the news and check for articles relating to BB that have just been published. :)

Why don't you try and treat the articles posted here as if you were reading a newspaper - read some and skip the others.

Kingston, I have always and shall continue to do so, post ALL media articles, I come across, some may be of interest to those who visit here, some may not. In past years, I have added them to a thread entitled "Media Articles".

I always have a couple of spare hours waiting for the os markets to open, so I look around online, do some shopping, read the news and check for articles relating to BB that have just been published. :)

Why don't you try and treat the articles posted here as if you were reading a newspaper - read some and skip the others.

By no means was that a "media" article and it had absolutely no interest to anyone here.

I will continue to point out your obvious lack of judgement until you learn.

Thank you.

By no means was that a "media" article and it had absolutely no interest to anyone here.

I will continue to point out your obvious lack of judgement until you learn.

Thank you.

Dahhhhhhling, don't even try.

kingie Kingie...you have missed the concept

People post what they hear

you are a funny old english boy (not a man)

are you going to force me to defend some of these fine people in their right to post whatever the phuck they like?

perhaps you should stick to the handbag thread you are proudly gay after all

if you continue to chase me around the board I will give you a lesson

kingie Kingie...you have missed the concept

People post what they hear

you are a funny old english boy (not a man)

are you going to force me to defend some of these fine people in their right to post whatever the phuck they like?

perhaps you should stick to the handbag thread you are proudly gay after all

if you continue to chase me around the board I will give you a lesson

I'm not forcing you to do anything. Also as most people here have pointed out Trig, they don't need you to fight their battles for them.

You've shown you have absolutely no intentions of burring the hatchet with me so from now on Trig you don't exist to me.

Take my advice and go play in traffic.

no thats rubbish I made a huge effort to stop the crap but you are a wally

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back