• No

Votes: 50 80.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

garfield989

So who's thinking of applying for AU Big Brother 2012? I know I am :D

It is kind of funny, the , "no I wouldn't apply" is all based on the assumption if we were to apply, we'd get on and not like it. When even if we applied none of us would.

I know that I won't get on, but to say that I've applied for Big Brother is almost as cool as saying I was on Big Brother haha

No, but only because I don't want to end up like 'Cochran' from the latest survivor/'David' from last survivor who are big fans but over analyse things and play really shit.

Now that BBAU's moving to Nine/Go, maybe they'll follow The Block's lead and have the contestants prostitute themselves just that little bit more by making them wear the sponsors logos all the time lol. :eek:

(maybe I shouldn't give them ideas)

I will be.. given the chance :D
ohhh how I have longed for my 18th to have come and gone. Now that I am old enough, I will apply

Robbie, be sure your identity is protected if you ever discuss the application process. It was said here many years ago people had revealed they were going through the process and it was found out they were posting here about it and were cut.

Robbie, be sure your identity is protected if you ever discuss the application process. It was said here many years ago people had revealed they were going through the process and it was found out they were posting here about it and were cut.

Oh yeah :O thanks for the heads up on that.. (not like I have ever been known to do some sneaky work for this site before;))

But yeah that sounds like a clause that would be hidden the the application fine prints.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back