Skip to main content

Why Tahan should win....

Haters are always going to hate and some of you people are so stupid....the thread is called 'Why Tahan should win' hence I thought people could list reasons why on here pretty simple I thought....

Tahan will have a lot of haters because shes a threat to their favourites.

Why Tahan should win:
She's funny
She's up for anything
She speaks her mind
She has a personality
She stayed true to herself even when all of them girls were bitching about her
She's honest
She's entertained me
I like her
She doesn't have to stalk a man to validate herself
She cooks
She is beautiful both on the inside and out
That's what I'm looking for LOVE it...

I think everyone there except boog and Ed deserve to win

But id like to see Tahan win, her and tim are my favourites ATM but i want a woman to take it I've said that from the start

If being a bitch is a reason not to win, then they might as well all walk now lol

I would be fine with Tim winning, but Tahan needs to win to piss off Jade, Mikkayla and the Sugar Sisters and their fans. The conspiracy theories especially make me want her to win.

If Ed wins, he'll just be boring and defensive about his relationship with Jade.
Jade, will be boring and pathetic about her love for Ed.
Drew will have an onstage reunion with Tully. It'll all be about him.
Tim will be so pleased with himself. It'll be a tim love fest and lame.
Tahan will be surprised if she wins, it'll be a nail biting clincher as to who will win. It'll all be about her time in the house, the so called mean girl stuff.

It'll just be way more interesting if she wins.

Basically a Tahan/Tim win would put them at the top as one of the best BBAU winners of all time, both had flawless gameplays and I want to see the best vs the best in the finale. Would love to see a girl take it out though, hopefully Tahan being safe this week and Tim being up, most of Tims fans will be splurging their money this week.
Ed is next to go followed by Boog
Jade/Drew= 3rd/4th place

I would be fine with Tim winning, but Tahan needs to win to piss off Jade, Mikkayla and the Sugar Sisters and their fans. The conspiracy theories especially make me want her to win.

I want her to win because I have loved her personality the most. But, I won't lie, I want her to win also because of the conspiracy theories. They are getting crazier everyday

Basically a Tahan/Tim win would put them at the top as one of the best BBAU winners of all time, both had flawless gameplays and I want to see the best vs the best in the finale. Would love to see a girl take it out though, hopefully Tahan being safe this week and Tim being up, most of Tims fans will be splurging their money this week.
Ed is next to go followed by Boog
Jade/Drew= 3rd/4th place

Dam straight!

These are the absolute THINNEST reasons for wanting someone to win outside of thirsty bitches like me wanting Ed to win.

tumblr_lz8m9o_Fm391qh3kguo1_250.gif

Back