Skip to main content

Why Tahan should win....

If it comes down to Tahan v Tim in the final I hope Tahan wins because she has matured and grown from a spoilt little brat who I couldn't stand in the beginning to some one who is can own her mistakes and enjoys the experience for what it is. She's real and doesn't play to the cameras.
If Tim wins I won't be sad but really he hasn't shown much growth and yes he is funny but he plays it up for the cameras a lot as well which comes across as being a bit fake
Agree with you. Tahan to win!

Interesting.

All the Jade fans who are so preachy about everyone being so mean and negative, and scary and if anyone says ---boo they are attacking, well why have you turned a positive thread into a bash Tahan thread???

I believe the topic is Why Tahan Should Win.......not why you personally hate her.

You better not be talking about me. I'm not bashing Tahan, I'm expressing the lack of reasons there are for her to win and I'm entitled to have may say. I'm not hating on her personally either since I don't personally know her. Perfectly entitled to disagree with Tahan winning.

i can't think of any reasons....

OH.. is this a Tahan's thread? i thought it was Ed's ..ooppps.. sorry

Interesting.

All the Jade fans who are so preachy about everyone being so mean and negative, and scary and if anyone says ---boo they are attacking, well why have you turned a positive thread into a bash Tahan thread???

I believe the topic is Why Tahan Should Win.......not why you personally hate her.

audrey-deal.gif

I don't think Tahan has 'grown', and I don't think Tim is fake.

Sorry, but Tim FTW!

Totally agree, i don't think Tahan has changed at all. I like her, and only quietened down a bit once she joined Tim and his group.
Tim constantly is doing something to entertain the public. Isn't that what it is all about.

Tahan has grown into an even bigger arsehole. That bitch is going to prolapse on herself if she isn't careful.

Tahan, grown? PULEAZE!
She's still the same nasty girl who walked through on Day 1, if anything then she has GROWN nastier.
IF it was down to Tahan and Tim then I would like Tin to win for a few reasons.
- he would need the money more than Tahan. Tahan has a well paid boyfriend and it doesn't look as if she is somewhat needing of the money more than Tim. I also think he would make better use of the money.
- Tim has been far more entertaining than Tahan, right from Day 1. I've had many laughs because of Tim and I don't think I've actually actually laughed at Tahan, she's really not very funny at all.
- he's the smartest player in there. He's incredibly cunning and intelligent and has been plotting very carefully. He's a mastermind and a good one at that, he's deserving for all the effort and thought that he has put in.
- he's a caring and thoughtful person at heart. He's very misunderstood at time and I feel as if people underestimate him but there have certainly been times where he has expressed emotion.
- he's from NSW as well(yeah ik I'm bias)

MD, throw us a bone.

Larger than life chick; with - jealously - the best bone structure in the business. And a bod to match.

Is and arsehole? yeah; may have seen several hundred in her lifetime - up to and including "grid chick" shit.

Used to think that "grid chicks" were just that -- a bird and a flag. Roll forward -- "start positions"; sands "chicks".

Womble through start positions; be you.

L.

MD, throw us a bone.

Larger than life chick; with - jealously - the best bone structure in the business. And a bod to match.

Is and arsehole? yeah; may have seen several hundred in her lifetime - up to and including "grid chick" shit.

Used to think that "grid chicks" were just that -- a bird and a flag. Roll forward -- "start positions"; sands "chicks".

Womble through start positions; be you.

L.

2dmf7yd-1.gif

Why do I feel like I need a CYPHER, a COMPASS and NICHOLAS CAGE to be able to read your posts..

fuck me. You got Nik Cage?

I'm defeated.

If that wasn't a semaphore pup; I'm screwed.

(ps; summary. Jade getting screwed by Ed; Boog (wtf) is a hermaphrodite; Tahan rocks; Drew is Anthony, just doesn't want to admit it; etc.

I have a bag of salt and vinegar chips; and I am utterly well, over there about whatever the hell I've posted. I need to blame it on the postal service; but I doubt that will happen

fuck me. You got Nik Cage?

I'm defeated.

If that wasn't a semaphore pup; I'm screwed.

(ps; summary. Jade getting screwed by Ed; Boog (wtf) is a hermaphrodite; Tahan rocks; Drew is Anthony, just doesn't want to admit it; etc.

WELL, 3 out of 4 ain't bad.

perry_rihanna_catfight.gif

Why Tahan should win:
She's funny
She's up for anything
She speaks her mind
She has a personality
She stayed true to herself even when all of them girls were bitching about her
She's honest
She's entertained me
I like her
She doesn't have to stalk a man to validate herself
She cooks
She is beautiful both on the inside and out

Last edited:
Tahan should win because ummm nup can't think of anything. Oh wait! Tahan should win because it would once and for all prove channel 9's favouritism

Tahan should win because I think it will be her and Tim in the finals. and I sure dont want Tim to win,

I do give Tahan the award for most improved but Tim has been golden from beginning to end.

I assumed Tahan would be boring and vain but she is not. She is fun and determined and a competitor. I would probably pull for her first in any other season. Tim and Tahan are the only two left deserving of a win but I just think Tim should nose her out for his complete body of work.

Having Timhan as the final two is the only righteous way for this season to end.

2dmf7yd-1.gif

Why do I feel like I need a CYPHER, a COMPASS and NICHOLAS CAGE to be able to read your posts..

Haha. What is wrong with that dog. I wonder why peeps keep saying Tahan is so bewdiful. Like shes the most bewdiful gal in the world. Shes pretty but why everyone obsessed with her looks. U feeding her, Should I say bf ego. I see her head exploding if she wins. Esp her bf. I dont want to give them that satisfaction. I think she expecting to win now. I hope not. TIM for the win.

Haha. What is wrong with that dog. I wonder why peeps keep saying Tahan is so bewdiful. Like shes the most bewdiful gal in the world. Shes pretty but why everyone obsessed with her looks. U feeding her, Should I say bf ego. I see her head exploding if she wins. Esp her bf. I dont want to give them that satisfaction. I think she expecting to win now. I hope not. TIM for the win.

GURL I was with you all the way up to the end of that..

1tu5y.gif

It reminds me of that brady bunch ep. Where Jan was sick n tired of everyone loving Marcia cos she is beautiful. Marcia Marcia Marcia. !!!

Back