Skip to main content

Why Tahan should win....

Trinity

If it comes down to Tahan v Tim in the final I hope Tahan wins because she has matured and grown from a spoilt little brat who I couldn't stand in the beginning to some one who is can own her mistakes and enjoys the experience for what it is. She's real and doesn't play to the cameras.
If Tim wins I won't be sad but really he hasn't shown much growth and yes he is funny but he plays it up for the cameras a lot as well which comes across as being a bit fake

OP: I agree with the first half of your statement but disagree with your last half. All the housemates go stir crazy at this stage in the game. If Tahan was nom'd, she would also be crazy.

I don't think Tahan has 'grown', and I don't think Tim is fake.

Sorry, but Tim FTW!

^Agree. Well, up until the Tim FTW part... :p

Edit. Not sure that Tahan SHOULD win, but think she will win. And if it's down to her and Tim, am happy for this to happen.

If it comes down to Tahan v Tim in the final I hope Tahan wins because she has matured and grown from a spoilt little brat who I couldn't stand in the beginning to some one who is can own her mistakes and enjoys the experience for what it is. She's real and doesn't play to the cameras.
If Tim wins I won't be sad but really he hasn't shown much growth and yes he is funny but he plays it up for the cameras a lot as well which comes across as being a bit fake

I don't think you should be concerned about it. Tahan has really perked up since her mum went in and I agree she has lost much of her nastiness while Tim continues to bury himself with his Jade and Ed obsession. Tahan is largely steering clear of this and last night went as far as to say she wanted to punch Tim in the face for his rude comments about Boog. She knows she needs to keep her distance.

I honestly don't think Tahan has grown/changed at all. She is still a spiteful, backstabbing, nasty, shallow b!tch. Just seeing her mimicking Jade, because Jade dared to ask if it was alright with the girls if she slept in the purple room, made me hate her even more. Jade was being polite by making sure the other girls wouldn't be upset if she broke the all girls in one room rule (even though the rule was broken by BB first). She was being considerate. But Tahan didn't get that. She (mostly) hates other women and can't understand girls caring about other girls. She's a bitch, and she doesn't give a damn about anyone else but herself.

I don't want her to win but she probably will.

I honestly don't think Tahan has grown/changed at all. She is still a spiteful, backstabbing, nasty, shallow b!tch. Just seeing her mimicking Jade, because Jade dared to ask if it was alright with the girls if she slept in the purple room, made me hate her even more. Jade was being polite by making sure the other girls wouldn't be upset if she broke the all girls in one room rule (even though the rule was broken by BB first). She was being considerate. But Tahan didn't get that. She (mostly) hates other women and can't understand girls caring about other girls. She's a bitch, and she doesn't give a damn about anyone else but herself.

Whatever. Even if she said no, Jade would probably of still left so she has a point.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You... think ... hahahaha. .. that ... Tahan ... has... GROWN? HAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'm sorry but that is just so hilariously funny that I can't handle it. :p

not saying she's not insensitive to others, but even i had the urge to mimic Jade

I really do like the girl but the goody 2 shoes act is getting bad

I want her to go this week, for her own good. I don't know if it's the Ed situation or the staples diet or probably a combination of both but that girl is depressed. I'm not saying she has depression but she is definitely feeling down and her negativity is being noticed by the others.

I think she'll win-but doesn't deserve to. Have tried to convince myself that it's all above board, but there's too much going on with the boyfriend and the way he is/or was interacting on twitter with those in the know at 9. Not to mention how Tahan been's prominently placed (positively of course) in all the updates etc on the official BB website and facebook. I see a superficial bimbo, whining about a hairdryer or just whining and all her bad behaviour (at least what's shown) turning in on itself and turning her into a victim. The edits are telling.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You... think ... hahahaha. .. that ... Tahan ... has... GROWN? HAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'm sorry but that is just so hilariously funny that I can't handle it. :p

have you even been watching the show?? lol

No...tahan has not grown. Shes still a mean nasty girl.
She will win. No need to promote. Big brother has eyes on here from day 1 show should've been cancelled long ago because tahan was the favourite not poor ben...

Jade fans respond with childish comments when any positive comments about Tahan are posted and try to bait you.

Just ignore it.

I'm not trying to 'bait' anyone. It makes me laugh that people think Tahan has grown. She hasn't. Not at all. Maybe she's aged 70ish days - but that's the only growing she's done.

On the other hand - Tahan fans just hate it that other people have different opinions so they like to act like they're above it all and that anyone who doesn't like Tahan is childish or jealous.

Agreed. Tahan's mocking and ridiculing is deplorable. We saw it resurfacing on last night's episode. She absolutely does NOT deserve the win.
GO TIMMY!!!

Haters are always going to hate and some of you people are so stupid....the thread is called 'Why Tahan should win' hence I thought people could list reasons why on here pretty simple I thought....

Back