Skip to main content

Why Tahan should win....

I honestly don't think Tahan has grown/changed at all. She is still a spiteful, backstabbing, nasty, shallow b!tch. Just seeing her mimicking Jade, because Jade dared to ask if it was alright with the girls if she slept in the purple room, made me hate her even more. Jade was being polite by making sure the other girls wouldn't be upset if she broke the all girls in one room rule (even though the rule was broken by BB first). She was being coinsiderate. But Tahan didn't get that. She (mostly) hates other women and can't understand girls caring about other girls. She's a bitch, and she doesn't give a damn about anyone else but herself.

I don't want her to win but she probably will.
jade only asked cause she is so insecure

Tahan's overrated massively by this forum.

I'd be happy to see her in the final two, but no way should she win over someone like Tim.

I think if tahan and tim were in final 2 tim will win cuz he will prob have anti tahan, drew and jade fans voting for him.
Both tahan and tim have a huge fan base but tahan has more haterz than tim.

Tahan's overrated massively by this forum.

I'd be happy to see her in the final two, but no way should she win over someone like Tim.

At this point I dont even think it's a question of "should" win. Seems a dumb deal. Oh, I mean done deal.

my-bad.gif

Tahan shouldn't win for two reasons:

1. If she does it's an large part due to her boyfriend's money/profile and it angers me that this should be a deciding factor in someone winning BB

2. The winner should be someone who has made this season entertaining and enjoyable to watch - Tahan's been entertaining in parts, but this has been mostly by accident (such as when she was mimicking Mikkayla, which she was doing to be nasty, but was funny for the audience to watch).

Tim is by far the most entertaining housemate this year, therefore he should win.

mikkayla did the same...

Mikkayla did not mock/ridicule every female HM in the house. Tahan has mocked/ridiculed most of them - Jade, Sugar Sisters, Maddie, Tully. Tahan see's other women/girls as competition. She doesn't see them as friends/allies. She is the BIGGEST BITCH (next to Tim) in the house.

Haters are always going to hate and some of you people are so stupid....the thread is called 'Why Tahan should win' hence I thought people could list reasons why on here pretty simple I thought....

1. She is jaw-droppingly beautiful.
2. She has a rich, famous boyfriend.
3. Did I mention she was jaw-droppingly beautiful?
4. She is a man's woman, not a woman's woman. She hates other women/girls & likes hanging out with the guys.
5. BB WANT her to win. Whether it's hormones (one of the BB'S has the hots for her, he flirts with her in the Diary Room & tweets about her) or for ratings, etc.
6. She is JAW-DROPPINGLY BEAUTIFUL!

1. She is jaw-droppingly beautiful.
2. She has a rich, famous boyfriend.
3. Did I mention she was jaw-droppingly beautiful?
4. She is a man's woman, not a woman's woman. She hates other women/girls & likes hanging out with the guys.
5. BB WANT her to win. Whether it's hormones (one of the BB'S has the hots for her, he flirts with her in the Diary Room & tweets about her) or for ratings, etc.
6. She is JAW-DROPPINGLY BEAUTIFUL!

Classic!!!

Tahan should win because ummm nup can't think of anything. Oh wait! Tahan should win because it would once and for all prove channel 9's favouritism

Interesting.

All the Jade fans who are so preachy about everyone being so mean and negative, and scary and if anyone says ---boo they are attacking, well why have you turned a positive thread into a bash Tahan thread???

I believe the topic is Why Tahan Should Win.......not why you personally hate her.

Tahan shouldn't win for two reasons:

1. If she does it's an large part due to her boyfriend's money/profile and it angers me that this should be a deciding factor in someone winning BB

2. The winner should be someone who has made this season entertaining and enjoyable to watch - Tahan's been entertaining in parts, but this has been mostly by accident (such as when she was mimicking Mikkayla, which she was doing to be nasty, but was funny for the audience to watch).

Tim is by far the most entertaining housemate this year, therefore he should win.

She has done nothing this week, other than get her special bonus of family time, and bitch about Jade

Back