Votes: 62 31.6%
  • Tully

Votes: 31 15.8%
  • Tahan

Votes: 32 16.3%
  • Jade

Votes: 71 36.2%

• Total voters
[MENTION=35193]psykologist[/MENTION]: I got that. It was that you called Ed a "pussy." No bueno.

Well, I do think it's kind of "pussyish" to not try just to get out of having to take a stand & show where his loyalties lie. I would have liked to see what he would do if he won. I actually now think they may all try to some extent except him. Mikkayla might have a hard choice, but I think she would try & save the sisters hoping Jade wold be safe. You never know, Ed may surprise me - as a competitive athlete he probably hates to lose at anything.

Has Tahan been saved yet. Not sure anyone would save her other than herself - Tim might to win the girls up, but I think he'd save the twins in order to get one of the three stronger girls out.

The twins have to go - we talk about Ben being treated as a three year old but they're just as bad. Toddlers don't make for an entertaining Big Brother.

Who is hoping the sugar sisters are saved? They add nothing to this show.

Me. I disliked them at 1st, but now I kinda like them. They are generally nice girls & pretty loyal. Maybe not the most exciting in terms of personality, but a nice foil to some of the more negative personalities in there. Besides, if they are saved, I'm hoping Tully will go. Don't like Tahan (although I did at first) but would like to see her stay because her big, unfiltered mouth does add to the drama. I'm kind of lukewarm on Jade - I don't really think she adds anything to the house & her Ed infatuation is annoying beyond belief (although not as annoying as the Tully crap).

I Want K&L saved, because it would pretty much guarentee that Tahan or Tully would go as Jade is rather popular.

I tend to agree. Thinking about all options, I think if the sisters won showdown it would be the best result. They polled quite low in this weeks vote to save, so they could be in danger if they remain on the bench, and NOTHING must stand in the way of that toxic emotional vampire being dumped once and for all next week. Jade has a popular following so would survive I think no problem.

Goes without saying that all those up will be trying to save themselves, and Drew will be trying his best to save Tully, Tim will be trying his best to make sure Drew does not succeed, and Ed will be pretending to do something while doing absolutely bugger all to win it.

Tully needs to be saved. Love her or hate her, she makes things actually happen in the house. Take her out of the picture and whats left? There wont be much drama. Tahan might hassle Mikalaya for being " fat " ( she isnt!!) but thats about it... Tully and Drew are pissing people off and that causes tension and that can cause fights. As for Klucy...I get more excited popping pimples in the mirror than i do watching them.
I think Tully would get voted out because some strange people want harmony in the house....well how frakking boring is that. I'd rather a bunch of people in the house that were wankers than a bunch of people who all held hands and sung happy songs. The way its going we are gonna be left with Ben, Ed, Jade and Klucy in the last week. Then they can paint themselves blue and link hands and run around singing " La La La La La sing a happy song "

How the hell do people like the sisters.

I couldn't even tell them apart, the one who never speaks seems like the most underdeveloped person on the show. Just stands around with a blank stare on get face nodding her head saying yeah while the other one talks. More boring than Sharon and Rohan combined.

How the hell do people like the sisters.

I couldn't even tell them apart, the one who never speaks seems like the most underdeveloped person on the show. Just stands around with a blank stare on get face nodding her head saying yeah while the other one talks. More boring than Sharon and Rohan combined.

Sharon wasnt boring, they just didnt show her good bits.

And i agree about the younger sister...she is like a bobble head thing for a car.

Who is hoping the sugar sisters are saved? They add nothing to this show.

Because if they're saved Tully is going home.

It will be very interesting. Only way she will be safe is if she or Drew win. Ben would save the Sugar Sisters. I don't know about Mikkalya. She seems closer to Jade but she was saved last week so she might save the Sisters thinking they need it more. Tim pretty much said in the spa last night that he'd save Jade. Ed could be a funny one. You'd think he'd save Jade so he could look like the "hero" again after Drew saved her last week, but he does have an alliance with Tahan so know knows. I'd throw it if I were him.

Because if they're saved Tully is going home.

It will be very interesting. Only way she will be safe is if she or Drew win. Ben would save the Sugar Sisters. I don't know about Mikkalya. She seems closer to Jade but she was saved last week so she might save the Sisters thinking they need it more. Tim pretty much said in the spa last night that he'd save Jade. Ed could be a funny one. You'd think he'd save Jade so he could look like the "hero" again after Drew saved her last week, but he does have an alliance with Tahan so know knows. I'd throw it if I were him.

Why do you want Tully gone? Every play needs villains and the innocent. The sugar sisters are just nothing.

I do not like the sisters. I hope Tahan is saved. Of all the DR's I've seen she is the most REAL. Tully whines, Jade pines, the sisters shriek giggle or mumble everything and well mikayla blech

Why do you want Tully gone? Every play needs villains and the innocent. The sugar sisters are just nothing.

She's not a villian. She's just annoying. I don't hate Tully, and I agree that the sisters add less, however it's gotten to the stage where the house needs to be shaken up a bit. With Tully there it's taken another housemate in Drew completely out of the game. Like Tim said, he's turned into Tully. There aren't that many housemates left, they can't have someone sitting around in Drew who's completely out of action because he's tied to Tully's hip. With Tully gone it will force Drew to become his own housemate again and I'd be interested to see what path he goes down. The house has become stale. It needs a shake up, and Tully and Drew being separated is the best way to do that. They need to do something soon. The Sisters going won't shake the house up at all. They'll be removed soon enough, but at the moment Tully needs to go.

The sugar sisters are just nothing.
they have a great friendship with Ben and Mik.
they are like 2 little pets for Jade to play with to keep her occupied and reassured.
they give Tahan an outlet for her frustrations.
they're also a little bit odd.

just because they dont argue and cry doesnt mean they provide nothing

they have a great friendship with Ben and Mik.
they are like 2 little pets for Jade to play with to keep her occupied and reassured.
they give Tahan an outlet for her frustrations.
they're also a little bit odd.

just because they dont argue and cry doesnt mean they provide nothing
What you listed is due to the other housemates not the sisters themselves.
They deserve to be evicted on the spot for that stupid dance, what is this preschool?!

[MENTION=34749]Shackles[/MENTION]: Financial crisis brings so much stress to our live, so no more drama please. I'd like romance & Jade to be saved. HMs & Australian public can't stand Tully anymore. So, please get her evicted for everyone's sake.

yeah but if they weren't there these things wouldnt be happening....hence they are clearly contributing to the show.

yeah but if they weren't there these things wouldnt be happening....hence they are clearly contributing to the show.
Yes they would, there'd just be someone else in their place.
Hell, talking to a wall will have the same effect, I don't even know who is who with those two.

Yes they would, there'd just be someone else in their place.
Hell, talking to a wall will have the same effect, I don't even know who is who with those two.
you really think a wall would befriend Mik or follow Jade like a puppy or send Tahan into fits of rage?

also Lucy is the more vocal one, Katie is shy and softly spoken.

you really think a wall would befriend Mik or follow Jade like a puppy or send Tahan into fits of rage?

also Lucy is the more vocal one, Katie is shy and softly spoken.

Ok not a wall but the dog would, actually the dog probably has more of a personality than one two.

Back