Votes: 31 15.8%
  • Tahan

Votes: 32 16.3%
  • Jade

Votes: 71 36.2%

• Total voters

Shackles

The pen is mightier than the sword.
Some of the worst bunch of nominees yet (sad that Ed and Mikkayla weren't put up).

I really want a big name to be evicted this week and would hope that the Sisters are saved.

I think there is no swap, I wasnt bothered to watch the show but read in the nomination thread that Sonia said no more swaps.

Worst nominees yet (sad that Ed and Mikkayla weren't put up).

I really want a big name to be evicted this week and would hope that the Sisters are saved.

I'm with you - Katie and Lucy being saved would do some of the HM's heads in - one can only dream

I hope the sisters get saved not because they're my fave or anything, but because if they get saved then Tully is gone!

So....let me get this straight....you want the housemates that contribute nothing to the show to be saved?
Yeah, hopefully that doesn't happen.

I think there is no swap, I wasnt bothered to watch the show but read in the nomination thread that Sonia said no more swaps.
The showdown winner CAN only SAVE someone. But they won't be able to put someone up for eviction. So yes, there is no swap, but they WOULD be able to SAVE someone ONLY.

[MENTION=11846]Sorceress[/MENTION]:

So....let me get this straight....you want the housemates that contribute nothing to the show to be saved?
Some of the most boring and dullest housemates have won anyway (Jamie, Trevor). Compared to them, Katie & Lucy seem interesting enough to stay - they seem genuinely nice, laidback and happy. To highlight, it's the choppy editing that makes them seem like they don't do anything. Oh, they had some good screentime in the last episodes (the 'fish incident', dog in Ben's bed, to name a few).

Tahan should be the one to leave because she is all negative and highly competitive. You see, people like that should be evicted, not people like the Sisters who are having fun. She doesn't like any of the girls now. But then again, I know that Australia will somehow save Tahan for the 5th time. Dunno what's gotten into people's head these days. In previous BB's, Tahan would've certainly been the first or second housemate to be evicted, or at least like the 4th-5th.

As much as I like her, Jade does nothing too -- The only thing she does really is pashing Ed. Tully is interesting though - so I'd prefer her to stay. At least she creates drama. Jade just does romance and Tahan is mean to most of them. So...

Last edited:
There's no swap but 1 nominee is still being saved

The showdown winner CAN only SAVE someone. But they won't be able to put someone up for eviction. So yes, there is no swap, but they WOULD be able to SAVE someone ONLY.

Ah I see! Thanks, I guess it pays to watch the damn show, haha.

Hopefully Tahan, Jade or Tully are saved.

Saving Katie & Lucy would make this weeks eviction very interesting. Jade/Tahan/Tully are all big personalities in the house. I thinkmost people who are playing strategic would save the sisters.

I'm hoping Tully gets saved. I think she doesn't have enough support to keep her in the house but adds more to the dynamics than Katie & Lucy. Also, I want Mikkayla to make the Final 6 and I think Mikkayla will beat Tully if they're up for eviction together so yeah...

I think the most likely to be saved is Jade or possibly Katie & Lucy.

Tim would probably save Jade.
Mikkayla would save either Jade or Katie & Lucy.
Ben would save Katie & Lucy (or maybe Tahan?)
Ed would save Tahan.
Drew would save Tully.
And the nominees would probably save themselves.

So yeah, I think Jade is most likely to be saved.

I'm hoping Tully gets saved. I think she doesn't have enough support to keep her in the house but adds more to the dynamics than Katie & Lucy. Also, I want Mikkayla to make the Final 6 and I think Mikkayla will beat Tully if they're up for eviction together so yeah...

I think the most likely to be saved is Jade or possibly Katie & Lucy.

Tim would probably save Jade.
Mikkayla would save either Jade or Katie & Lucy.
Ben would save Katie & Lucy (or maybe Tahan?)
Ed would save Tahan.
Drew would save Tully.
And the nominees would probably save themselves.

So yeah, I think Jade is most likely to be saved.

God if Makkayla wins and saves the sisters, it's going to create a shit storm with the vote. Tahan Tully Jade, Three huge support bases.

Ben - Save sisters or Tahan (probably sisters though as they are close)
Ed - Save Tahan (although he did nominate her i cant see him saving anyone else)
Drew - Save Tully
Tim - Save Jade or Tahan (he may surprise and pick Tahan)
Mikkayla - Save sisters

I think sisters have most chance of being saved, the housemates not nominated will want to remove the easy pickings and make the big threats go up against each other.

Lucy's going to get it on with Ed. Or at least that's what I've been convinced of for the past few days. Imagine the fireworks through the house?

Tahan is gone unless she's saved or Ed is put up. She's been a complete wanker this week and for better or worse Ch 9 isn't holding back from showing it. Fair enough it might've just been a bad week on her part but with Tully laying low Tahan's in massive trouble in my opinion.

Glad someone is thinking the same as me. I hope the Sisters are not saved because the other 3 add way more to the show.

Lucy's going to get it on with Ed. Or at least that's what I've been convinced of for the past few days. Imagine the fireworks through the house?

Tahan is gone unless she's saved or Ed is put up. She's been a complete wanker this week and for better or worse Ch 9 isn't holding back from showing it. Fair enough it might've just been a bad week on her part but with Tully laying low Tahan's in massive trouble in my opinion.
How would Ed bet put up? There is no swap anymore.

yeah but its vote to save not evict

Back