Votes: 62 31.6%
  • Tully

Votes: 31 15.8%
  • Tahan

Votes: 32 16.3%
  • Jade

Votes: 71 36.2%

• Total voters
Think Ed and Ben will throw the game......Ed nominated both Jade and Tahan, so he doesn't want to put in that position of having to save Jade....for starters it won't look good with voting public....

If he does try and wins he might actually save the Sisters. He has been quite affectionate with one of the Sisters...(hell still can't work out which name goes with which sister)...I think his angle is to cause Friction between Jade and Sisters....he wants Jade gone....

Mikki is very competitive and so determined..( the one thing I actually like about her)...she will give it all she's got ....a. to insure Tully and Tahan don't win....and then save the Sisters.... b. she needs to keep the sisters in the house for her alliance....

Not sure whether Tim will go in all guns a blazing, he says he will but he might rather sit back and watch the fallout of those around him

How the hell do people like the sisters.

I couldn't even tell them apart, the one who never speaks seems like the most underdeveloped person on the show. Just stands around with a blank stare on get face nodding her head saying yeah while the other one talks. More boring than Sharon and Rohan combined.

Yeah, Katie is definitely boring. If it wasn't for Lucy they would have been long gone.
I really like Lucy, She has a great personality and it's a nice change from seeing all the constant bitching in the house.

I voted for Tahan, though that's because I hope she stays to see if she's got anything else to offer in terms of gameplay. She has alliances with both Tim and Ed - who aren't fond of each other.

Though I do like that Tully does nominate strategically and has her Drully romance to complicate the house.

Jade has no gameplay and nothing to add besides whatever you call her thing with Ed. I'm starting to like Jade less.

Katie/Lucy can easily go and I wouldn't care. But as some people have mentioned, them being saved would worry others.

I do not like the sisters. I hope Tahan is saved. Of all the DR's I've seen she is the most REAL. Tully whines, Jade pines, the sisters shriek giggle or mumble everything and well mikayla blech

REAL does not have to be nasty & Tahan is nasty. I still want her to stay though.

If Tully isn't saved, I want Jade to be saved because there's no way she's going home. Tully could possibly get more saves that the Sugar Sisters but probably not Tahan, but she still has more chance against Tahan than Jade.

Tim nominated the Sisters so unsure he would save them he he wins showdown, so he would save Jade.
Jade is popular on here but not sure how well she would go with the voting public at large. Tahan had second most saves last week. If Tahan gets the edits shown that she got during the last few nights she might be in danger and therefore we get more of Tully
Drew will save Tully
Mikki would struggle but I think is more likely to save sisters thinking Jade is stronger competition against the other two and it would piss off Tahan that the sister a safe
Ed would likely save Tahan or Jade
Tim would save Jade
The nominees would save themselves first
Either way its a tough decision for the winner of showdown.
Sisters are most likely to go as they wouldn't fare so well against the others

Tim nominated the Sisters so unsure he would save them he he wins showdown, so he would save Jade.
Jade is popular on here but not sure how well she would go with the voting public at large. Tahan had second most saves last week. If Tahan gets the edits shown that she got during the last few nights she might be in danger and therefore we get more of Tully
Drew will save Tully
Mikki would struggle but I think is more likely to save sisters thinking Jade is stronger competition against the other two and it would piss off Tahan that the sister a safe
Ed would likely save Tahan or Jade
Tim would save Jade
The nominees would save themselves first
Either way its a tough decision for the winner of showdown.
Sisters are most likely to go as they wouldn't fare so well against the others
Jade's rock solid with the voting public, she's got second most saved before and the time before that I think she had a pretty safe percentage.

Ben, Mikkayla, Sisters would save the Sisters.
Tim, Jade would save Jade.
Tahan, Ed would save Tahan.
Drew, Tully would save Tully.

I think the Sisters would be saved over Tully, so...

Drew or Tully wins, Sisters go home.
Anyone else, Tully goes home.

We've got "villains" with Tahan, Ed, & even Tim in some respects. Watching Tully isn't entertaining, it's just sad!

Agree Tully is pathetic but found watching Tahan mock Mikk's eating habits the other night also quite sad.
Especially when she just kept on going and digging herself a bigger hole with her comment mimicking Mikk not being able to fit into her dress.
No one else laughed - they were embarrassed for her. Cringeworthy.

Poor little "bitch" girl....

Definitely won't be saving her.

Agree Tully is pathetic but found watching Tahan mock Mikk's eating habits the other night also quite sad.
Especially when she just kept on going and digging herself a bigger hole with her comment mimicking Mikk not being able to fit into her dress.
No one else laughed - they were embarrassed for her. Cringeworthy.

Poor little "bitch" girl....

Definitely won't be saving her.

Agree, but would prefer Tully to go first. At least with someone like Tahan you know what you're dealing with; Tully, on the other hand, is manipulative in under-handed ways (not saying she does it deliberately, I think it's just her way of getting what she wants - mostly attention)

Agree, but would prefer Tully to go first. At least with someone like Tahan you know what you're dealing with; Tully, on the other hand, is manipulative in under-handed ways (not saying she does it deliberately, I think it's just her way of getting what she wants - mostly attention)

They're both equally unlikeable but I have a feeling Tully will get less votes to save than Tahan anyway.

Sadly lots of teenage girls out there that will vote to save Tahan "cause she's so pretty and fiesty" and they aspire to be just like her.

If Tully isn't saved, I want Jade to be saved because there's no way she's going home. Tully could possibly get more saves that the Sugar Sisters but probably not Tahan, but she still has more chance against Tahan than Jade.

I actually think tahan is more popular than jade. The number of votes she received last eviction was ridiculous. I just don't know if her fans can keep her in this week. Surely they are running out of money by now. I think tahan needs to be saved more than anyone else in terms of eviction

Ed may save Tully to one up Drew, and also save her for later stages because he would believe he could beat her.
Drew would save Tully.
Tully would save Tully.

Hope she's safe!

I know I said I hope the sisters are saved as it would Tully is gone for sure, but on the other hand it might be better for Tahan to be saved. How much longer can people vote for her because of her attitude?

So if it were sisters, jade and Tully up, I can also see Tully going from that as jade would get voted and sisters would have their fans plus those against Tully saving them.

Last edited:
I actually think tahan is more popular than jade. The number of votes she received last eviction was ridiculous. I just don't know if her fans can keep her in this week. Surely they are running out of money by now. I think tahan needs to be saved more than anyone else in terms of eviction

Jade has received a high percentage of save votes every time she's been nominated, whereas Tahan only got really popular this week and that might have been partly because of the fake eviction. After the fight with Mikkayla, I think Tahan's popularity might go down. She would probably still beat Tully but Tully at least has a chance against her.

Back