Votes: 62 31.6%
  • Tully

Votes: 31 15.8%
  • Tahan

Votes: 32 16.3%
  • Jade

Votes: 71 36.2%

• Total voters
I Want K&L saved, because it would pretty much guarentee that Tahan or Tully would go as Jade is rather popular.

Ben gave Tahan nomination points, so chances he will save the Sugar sisters.

Ed will save Tahan as they are on the same page

Tim will save Sugar sisters cause he is so above them. Easy Win if against them.

Mikkayla will save Sugar Sisters.

Drew will save Tully, would be surprised if he saved Jade again.

I voted that who ever wins will save the sisters even though I like Jade. Her popularity should make it harder for Tully or Tahan to avoid eviction. Jade should be fine against them
The sisters are still good to watch and unlikely to win but Tim or Jade win showdown they are likely to save the sisters

I voted that who ever wins will save the sisters even though I like Jade. Her popularity should make it harder for Tully or Tahan to avoid eviction. Jade should be fine against them
The sisters are still good to watch and unlikely to win but Tim or Jade win showdown they are likely to save the sisters

Jade will save herself if she wins.

I think Ed at least will "throw" the competition this week, not wanting to risk things & generally being a pussy. Likely Ben would (not that he's too likely to win at any time). Tim might, but then again, he might like to create some drama -really not sure who he would save-maybe Katie & Lucy; maybe Tahan?? Mikkayla - think she's save the sisters, but not a lot of motivation to try hard being as she's not nominated. Of those not nominated, I only see Drew (idiot that he has become) trying in order to try & save his side-witch

[MENTION=35193]psykologist[/MENTION]: Umm...if you're not nominated it's really in your best interests not to win Showdown this week. No point in having to make a stand until you really have to make a stand. Why burn anymore bridges? Let the nominees fight it out. Play smart not brave until you have to play brave.

I want Jade Katie and Lucy to stay in but I feel like there's a big chance Katie and Lucy might get evicted so... save them for showdown.

Jade will be saved by public vote, Tahan will scrape through and Tully'll be gone.

If I was in the house I would save the Sugars. They are by far the least interesting of the girls, and I would probably feel like Tim does about them, but if I was in a competition, I would prefer to be up against the Sugars.

For the show, I really hope they go, because the other 3 are all interesting. I kind of like Tully, when she bothers to not act like a spoilt child, and doesn't look for make-up catharsis with Drew. I would like to see Drew without her, though. So I wouldn't save her, although she is my favourite of the girls. I have high hopes for Jade to become something more, and want to see her ... do something. Tahan, uh, I don't mind watching her, and I sometimes I think she says the truth, despite her flaws.

Most chance of being saved is, in my opinion:
Jade - herself, Ed, Tim, Mikkayla
SS - herself, Ben, Mikkayla
Tahan - herself, Ed, Tim
Tully - herself, Drew

[MENTION=35193]psykologist[/MENTION]: Umm...if you're not nominated it's really in your best interests not to win Showdown this week. No point in having to make a stand until you really have to make a stand. Why burn anymore bridges? Let the nominees fight it out. Play smart not brave until you have to play brave.

That was essentially my point - although Drew will no doubt try & maybe even Tim.

I think Tully will be going home. Based on previous voting. Her only hope is getting saved.

I hope Drew wins the showdown and saves her. Their dysfunctional relationship is the only thing I find interesting, apart from Tim.

I hope the coolness of hating Tully dies down when she gets evicted.

[MENTION=35193]psykologist[/MENTION]: I got that. It was that you called Ed a "pussy." No bueno.

Back