Skip to main content

Where Are They Now?

It'll never happen when they need the ratings so desperately. Nice thought though. I still cannot believe that Aleisha did a spread. Biggest cop out of all.

'Sweet, innocent country girl' one day, skank the next.

I think most, if not all the magazine deals may be organised originally when the hm's leave the house by the Harry M Miller group.

It could be the lure of the $$$ contracts put forward to them is overwhelming and they feel pressured to sign.

It's not like Aleisha needed the money, and they do get payed for their time in there with their rent/expenses and prizes. They're just greedy.

Did they photoshop Aleisha's stomach or did they let her pot belly hang out?

It's not like Aleisha needed the money, and they do get payed for their time in there with their rent/expenses and prizes. They're just greedy.

Did they photoshop Aleisha's stomach or did they let her pot belly hang out?

I agree, Aleisha did not need the money, but there would have been great pressure from the HMM guys for her to do the shoot, so they receive their cut from the payment she receives.

What do you mean with the last comment Daltrim? Are you saying that all money generated by any housemate after BB is split equally with all?

What do you mean with the last comment Daltrim? Are you saying that all money generated by any housemate after BB is split equally with all?

Sorry, cruel_heartless, I was on phone and typing at the same time:eek:

I believe as the hm's are signed exclusively to the Harry M Miller group for some weeks after they leave the house, that the HMM group would benefit financially from any magazine layouts that are undertaken by the hm's.

Those tpless pics of Emma have been around for ages. She did them before she went into the house, and Zoo bought them and put them on their website within weeks of the series starting.

I just think the pictures are a little too graphic. Yes we know Krystal is still doing skanky photo shoots with Zoo, we just really don't need photo evidence. It objectifies women and I really don't think it is appropriate.

You are such a hypocrite. One minute your complaining about women being degraded, and the next you're calling them skanks and sluts. Grow up.

Reactions: mad
Sorry, cruel_heartless, I was on phone and typing at the same time:eek:

I believe as the hm's are signed exclusively to the Harry M Miller group for some weeks after they leave the house, that the HMM group would benefit financially from any magazine layouts that are undertaken by the hm's.

Okay, thanks for clarifying. I guess I can see them getting pressured, but I wish they had stronger will power and enough sense to resist making such a silly decision.

Magazines such as Zoo degrade women, though if they are stupid enough Someone to do the shoot then yes they are skanks.

I just got back from qld but anyways i saw/met Chris (replacement from last year) at a strip club in surfers LOL He was really nice

Am I the only one that thinks Kystral always looks constipated in the ways she pouts??:p

Yeah I'm sure Chris was nice, especially as you saw him in a strip club. What a model citizen. Yuk. I guess he still hasn't changed his chauvinist ways.

I hope the strippers were anorexic, otherwise he would have been abusing them all night long.

You are such a hypocrite. One minute your complaining about women being degraded, and the next you're calling them skanks and sluts. Grow up.

Agreed. To think it was only last week cruel&heartless was salivating at the thought of perving on two teenage girls (one underage at best) having sex with one another. Now we have to read all this mock outrage at objectifying women's bodies and degrading photoshoots. I suppose all that voyeurism is ok when it involves kids? :confused:

I NEVER said I was perving or wanted in on the action. You're letting you're imagination run away with you again. BTW, how's that incest fantasy coming along?

I NEVER said I was perving or wanted in on the action. You're letting you're imagination run away with you again. BTW, how's that incest fantasy coming along?

The dissappointing part about debating with you cruel&heartless is that it's not even a challenge. Voilà ... your own words as if by black magic reappear to haunt you:

Don’t you dare call me a pervert. I never said I wanted to **** them, merely said that I wished I was there to enjoy the moment between the two.

And of course we don't have available as evidence the signature you so hastily deleted, but we have another admission and a reference to the cover up.

No, I didn’t. All I said was I wished I was there. Plain. Simple. Perhaps you should stop engaging in stupid and absurd generalizations sweetheart. And no, I change my signature regularly; it wasn’t because of the perceived controversy.

Reference: http://forum.behindbigbrother.com/showthread.php?t=26436&page=2

Now, where is this incest fantasy you keep drumming on about?

Back