Skip to main content

Where Are They Now?

benjamin-norris-mike-goldman-628.jpg

Mike & Ben

Just came across some wedding pics online of Anna Lind-Hansen ..... not hard to find if you're keen.

Michael Beveridge seems to have scored himself a spot on the panel of ABC2's Dirty Laundry. Not sure if it's ongoing or whatever but he's obviously extremely happy being there.

My friend is currently holidaying in the Greek Islands (which, it would appear, almost all my facebook friends are) and she uploaded a photo of her and another girl saying "we finally got our shit together and met up" (or words to that effect). I was like... who is this girl? She looks so familiar & her name rings a bell. I finally worked out it was Brigitte. I barely watched that year, which is why it took me so long to figure it out.

Something I've been keeping to myself but this new season has been making me feel like sharing...A bb winner who was in a straight relationship on the show has been dating transexuals on the down low for the last couple of years. How do I know? My friend was dating him but said he was a horrible lover and not very hygienic.

Something I've been keeping to myself but this new season has been making me feel like sharing...A bb winner who was in a straight relationship on the show has been dating transexuals on the down low for the last couple of years. How do I know? My friend was dating him but said he was a horrible lover and not very hygienic.

Going by what you said I would have to say Jamie. A guy can be the hottest guy ever but any bad hygiene and my interest zaps away in an instant!

i was tossing up between logan greg and jamie until i saw you mentioned he had bad hygiene and then my mind immediately went to jamie and his gross ass hair/hat.

Thanks Vanilla its sweet they're still together.

Won't say who it is incase he reads here but yeah my gaydar went off the minute he walked into the house anyway.

Thanks Vanilla its sweet they're still together.

Won't say who it is incase he reads here but yeah my gaydar went off the minute he walked into the house anyway.

Mmmm, nah, my gaydar never went off with Jamie. If you're speaking about gaydar it could have been Logan Greg in that case..............he was with that Christie during the show. That makes more sense now.

Does Stacey now live in Victoria? She just Instagramed a photo of a Victorian Learner Permit with her photo on it.

Mmmm, nah, my gaydar never went off with Jamie. If you're speaking about gaydar it could have been Logan Greg in that case..............he was with that Christie during the show. That makes more sense now.

Mine went off with both of them. And, surprisingly, with Dean.

Mine went off with both of them. And, surprisingly, with Dean.

Logan Greg is married.

So is Dean (that's mostly aimed at snideasides). He is married to Emma, the girl he somewhat controversially started dating just before the series.

I know that doesn't technically rule him out, but it kinda does...

Back