Skip to main content

Where Are They Now?

How do all the housemates know each other? The other day I saw on Estelles twitter a chat between her and intruder Cherry2008 and Estelle said I would have kissed Pamela to as in Pamela Anderson, yeah, remember when she entered the house in 2008? How do Estelle and Cherry know each other?

I also saw on Billy2007's twitter a picture of him with Heidi from this year and I also noticed he sent Stacey a message that she replied to.

How do all the housemates know each other? Please tell me they met after the show? Then again Billy obviously knew Heidi before the show.

They probably just know each other online. They are only a very small percentage of people to share this experience, so they wouldn't require much in the way of introductions etc. Its also possible they meet up afterwards through the same common bond or through SSE.

I don't know, just guessing.

Um. Dare i ask what not very hygenic actually means?

I knew someone that worked on Uncut and they said he did not do ANY washing the whole time he was in the house. He probably thought wearing his undies in the spa and pool was giving them a wash. The crew thought he was disgusting.

I knew someone that worked on Uncut and they said he did not do ANY washing the whole time he was in the house. He probably thought wearing his undies in the spa and pool was giving them a wash. The crew thought he was disgusting.

Who is 'he'?

Gross, just gross. My opinion of him has gone from hero to zero after reading that. It's funny you know - I have a bit of an obsession with smells/sniffing etc. and I'm always wondered if some of the housemates have a putrid smell or what sort of smells the housemates have. I knew a contestant in BB2007 and one of the first things I asked her when she came out of the house was if any of the housemates smelt LOL! She said that one did. I wish there was smell-a-vision!

Gross, just gross. My opinion of him has gone from hero to zero after reading that. It's funny you know - I have a bit of an obsession with smells/sniffing etc. and I'm always wondered if some of the housemates have a putrid smell or what sort of smells the housemates have. I knew a contestant in BB2007 and one of the first things I asked her when she came out of the house was if any of the housemates smelt LOL! She said that one did. I wish there was smell-a-vision!

Ha me too and I often wonder what they smell like. I got to go through the camera runs in 2006 while they were all still in the house and the thing that stays in my mind was how dirty the sheets were. They had not been washed once. Imagine what they would have smelled like :rolleyes:

Ha me too and I often wonder what they smell like. I got to go through the camera runs in 2006 while they were all still in the house and the thing that stays in my mind was how dirty the sheets were. They had not been washed once. Imagine what they would have smelled like :rolleyes:

Gross! LOL! I do notice that many of their feet are filthy black. I'm a clean freak so I couldn't bear living in such an environment!

Probably mentioned here earlier and technically it was before she was on BB, but in series two of the Mole Jess Hardy appeared. They eliminated six contestants before the series started and she was the last one rejected before the show started. The clip is on youtube

[video=youtube;BvC5DTC7vNM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvC5DTC7vNM[/video]

I have heard Jess was on the Mole, but I've never actually seen her ep.

She is a reality tv junkie, hey! Or possibly just a fame whore?

As an aside, I adored that show in its prime... I am so disappointed with Channel 7 messing around with their current series, the chance of it returning next year seems awfully slim.

I have heard Jess was on the Mole, but I've never actually seen her ep.

She is a reality tv junkie, hey! Or possibly just a fame whore?

As an aside, I adored that show in its prime... I am so disappointed with Channel 7 messing around with their current series, the chance of it returning next year seems awfully slim.
Absolutely zero chance. They have seriously fucked the mole up this year. They will probably bring the amazing race back?

From Twitter:

Zoe Westgarth ‏@ZoeWestgarth 19 Aug
[MENTION=31419]rac[/MENTION]eyStaceyBB I start work at 7.20! Xx​

Michael Beveridge ‏@mickyb273 19 Aug
@ZoeWestgarth [MENTION=31419]rac[/MENTION]eyStaceyBB WHERE ARE YOU WORKING ZOZO?​

Zoe Westgarth ‏@ZoeWestgarth 19 Aug
@mickyb273 [MENTION=31419]rac[/MENTION]eyStaceyBB for WesTrac love. We loan Catapilla equipment to the mines. Im front desk bitch and I love it! Ha first job ever!​

I started out watching it and then completely forgot all about it when it started changing times. Is it still on???

I started out watching it and then completely forgot all about it when it started changing times. Is it still on???

We should probably create a thread for The Mole LOL otherwise we will get in trouble for speaking about it in the BB forums but yes, it's now on Wed nights at 1030 (only once a week).

insider06 said:
How do Estelle and Cherry know each other?

They probably just know each other online. They are only a very small percentage of people to share this experience, so they wouldn't require much in the way of introductions etc. Its also possible they meet up afterwards through the same common bond or through SSE.

I don't know, just guessing.

They know each other in person, Estelle has posted a few photos of them hanging out together.

We should probably create a thread for The Mole LOL otherwise we will get in trouble for speaking about it in the BB forums but yes, it's now on Wed nights at 1030 (only once a week).

Thanks Miki. That's tonight but I'll have to miss it unfortunately.

Back