Skip to main content

Where Are They Now?

REally? Wow! Never knew that!

http://www.thatslife.com.au/Article/Real-Life/Real-Life-TV/New-lives-for-the-Logan-twins

david-and-jax.jpg

Fifteen months ago, I welcomed a son, Jax, into the world. Greg's about to get his first taste of fatherhood too! He married his wife, Justine, in January and now they're thrilled to be expecting. We're worlds away from the rowdy boys we were on Big Brother

Good luck to him. Out of all the house mates in all the years he was the one with guts!

Your forgetting Gordon the human shield in the middle east, for real. He died, not from shielding but ill health or an accident I think. I think he may be the only Aussie HM who has died.

Thanks, couldn't remember what killed him, my elder sister went to his eviction and reminded me of him.

Mine went off with both of them. And, surprisingly, with Dean.

Well Dean, Logan Greg & Jaimie all appear straight, but out gaydars are in unison on them too! I would not be surprised if they all experimented a little. Logan Greg admitted to being a man-whore, very few girlfriends but at least 100 women.

How do all the housemates know each other? The other day I saw on Estelles twitter a chat between her and intruder Cherry2008 and Estelle said I would have kissed Pamela to as in Pamela Anderson, yeah, remember when she entered the house in 2008? How do Estelle and Cherry know each other?

I also saw on Billy2007's twitter a picture of him with Heidi from this year and I also noticed he sent Stacey a message that she replied to.

How do all the housemates know each other? Please tell me they met after the show? Then again Billy obviously knew Heidi before the show.

Daniella (an intruder from season ?) hosts a breakfast radio show on the Central Coast

Oh, I always listen to 101.3. Lol what time in the morning?

I only twigged a few weeks ago when she mentioned it (ironically they were doing a 'where are they now' BB version)! I usually listen between 7 and 8.

So is Dean (that's mostly aimed at snideasides). He is married to Emma, the girl he somewhat controversially started dating just before the series.

I know that doesn't technically rule him out, but it kinda does...

Hmm...it says a lot about this Emma woman that she still married him after seeing what a fucking callous arsehole bully he was...

Back