Skip to main content

Where Are They Now?

Back when Big Brother had real personality conflicts. Not just bitching for the sake of bitching.

[video=youtube;-YBSBxKOVQ4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YBSBxKOVQ4[/video]

That was a damn good season. A good mix of crazies and nice people (and boring people of course). It sure beats this season's mix of boring bitchy people, boring bitchy people, boring bitchy people, a moderately entertaining borderline psychopath, boring bitchy people, boring bitchy people, the wonderful Estelle and boring bitchy people.

That was a damn good season. A good mix of crazies and nice people (and boring people of course). It sure beats this season's mix of boring bitchy people, boring bitchy people, boring bitchy people, a moderately entertaining borderline psychopath, boring bitchy people, boring bitchy people, the wonderful Estelle and boring bitchy people.

Yeah its unbelievable how much bitching this season has had. With absolutely no substance.

I saw George and his sister in Busselton at the Southbound festival.. he was in the VIP section but downstairs, I never saw him outside or in the crowd.

hes just as ugly in real life as he is on tv :)

wow susannah also tweeted that 3 other BB contestants are pregnant at the moment too:

Susannah Murray ‏@libertyharlow

@TeamAvaBB from 07 it's Hayley and Kate. From 06 it's Anna ❤

Are Susannah and Thomas still together? They were the last time they were in here but that was years ago.

edit..I should have read the earlier posts in this thread..the question has already been answered ^^

Chrissie has had a girl, Peggy:

Chrissie Swan welcomes baby girl
By Melissa Overman
March 26, 2013 10:02PM

RADIO host Chrissie Swan has welcomed her third child.

The Project reported that Swan and her husband have added a baby girl named Peggy to their brood.

Little Peggy joins brothers Leo and Kit.

Mum and daughter are said to be doing well.

Swan will no doubt have her hands full with her new arrival. The former Big Brother contestant joked earlier this year: "I think that if I ever have a third child and it is a girl, that I will fully lose my mind!"

Source.

Just spent a few hours procrastinating by looking up past HM's on Facebook, particularly from the early seasons... and wow, the things I saw were amuuuussssinggg! :p They're nearly all there, and most of them haven't hidden their photo albums.

Safe to say, it kept me occupied for a while. :rolleyes:

At the time Layla was in the house and stacking on the beef it was said she had a thyroid problem. I do wonder if she wasn't allowed her medication or what happened but although they say the food meets their dietary needs I think BB needs to look a bit more at what food they are given. Layla stacked on an insane amount of weight.

At the time Layla was in the house and stacking on the beef it was said she had a thyroid problem. I do wonder if she wasn't allowed her medication or what happened but although they say the food meets their dietary needs I think BB needs to look a bit more at what food they are given. Layla stacked on an insane amount of weight.

I think careful attention was paid to Layla's thyroid problem. Several times we saw her with a fresh bandaids on her inner elbow where it looked like she had had blood tests done. It was mentioned somewhere that she was regularly having her thyroid levels checked and that she was seeing a doctor in the diary room to manage her ongoing condition. She was pretty big when she went into the house and I think the extra weight she did put on was a lot to do with her not doing anything at all except lay around all day. She was a lot bigger on her entrance than the photos that were floating around at the time of what she was like when she was modelling in the UK. I would think the weight gain was as much to do with laziness as anything else. Remember that skit the producers put together about her using the gym? Two pedals on the bike, three steps on the treadmill, sit down to rest? She spent more time to putting an her runners than she did using the equipment.

Remember they showed Layla eating pancakes as a late night snack almost every night and she was very sedentary in the house. That would make anyone put on weight.

A few weeks ago Anna (06) had a gorgeous baby girl named Heidi Eva. She has been happily married for a few years now.

Last edited:
Back