Skip to main content

Where are the males intruders gone????

They've given him an interview on the official site.

just checked it out

prefer to believe something else went on, which is why there was no interview with Sonia.
The trailer about an intruder/girl swap doesn't add up as it wasn't a swap, he had left days ago prior to the girls entry, assume this plan was aborted due to some type of incident leading to an early eviction

the 24hr intruder excuse doesn't add up as they were in the feeds for 2 days.

the reply by Alex "it is not there to reveal every last surprise as that would have a negative impact on how many people watch the program" is another poor excuse, if the eviction was on Monday, we wouldn't know who had been evicted until the eviction

To answer this threads question:

Justynn never received enough save votes from the public. So Justynn has been kicked out.
All but one housemate voted to save Nathan (Tahan the only one to save Justynn - housemates votes apparently never really counted - cough cough BS!)

Nathan is still in the house, seems to fancy for the sugar sisters - not ben. and BB has lost the plot.

To answer this threads question:

Justynn never received enough save votes from the public. So Justynn has been kicked out.
All but one housemate voted to save Nathan (Tahan the only one to save Justynn - housemates votes apparently never really counted - cough cough BS!)

Nathan is still in the house, seems to fancy for the sugar sisters - not ben. and BB has lost the plot.

I'm so sick and tired of people "fancying" those god damn sugar sisters! I would so be on Tahan's side on the house! They give me the shits! They are as fake as they come - not everything is roses!

I know, going off what happened tonight, I definitely think something happened now, Nothing adds up. Why were the intruders put in the PS, they were said to be in there over night but I bet it was only for an hour so they could get some footage. Why would you get a HM to read the results also? Not planed, last minute stuff.

Mikkayla mentioned during the live cross last night that Justyyn was evicted on Friday, when Boog asked what happened with the intruders. Big Brother then interupted and asked all the girls to go to the DR.

I hope they don't hide the girls after 3 days. If they don't, we'll know we were right to dedicate 39 pages to this thread.

just checked it out

prefer to believe something else went on, which is why there was no interview with Sonia.
The trailer about an intruder/girl swap doesn't add up as it wasn't a swap, he had left days ago prior to the girls entry, assume this plan was aborted due to some type of incident leading to an early eviction

the 24hr intruder excuse doesn't add up as they were in the feeds for 2 days.

the reply by Alex "it is not there to reveal every last surprise as that would have a negative impact on how many people watch the program" is another poor excuse, if the eviction was on Monday, we wouldn't know who had been evicted until the eviction

I agree with you. I believe they are covering up.
What a crock..

I think he's still in the carpark at dreamworld... They didn't even give him an interview - just opened the back door & said OUT... :)

well apparently he got a little too drunk at some uni games party last night and ended up in the lockup for the night.... great look for the "family friendly" vibe channel 9 wanted

Will they do the same thing of jump-in? like we have to choose 1 intruder?

I think it would be boog leaving... as rumors have it that she is an actress

Have the girls gone into 'missing mode' ????

Perhaps they went into the PS last night & one has already been evicted ?

Or are they on the latest feed video update thing ??? I've looked but cant see much...

Have the girls gone into 'missing mode' ????

Perhaps they went into the PS last night & one has already been evicted ?

Or are they on the latest feed video update thing ??? I've looked but cant see much...

They're in the live feeds, which is strange because shouldn't one of them have been evicted by now?

They're in the live feeds, which is strange because shouldn't one of them have been evicted by now?

I guess they will make it Live now. Since alot complained about the male intruders not being live

Back