Skip to main content

Where are the males intruders gone????

I've had fun too....axe murders, forced evictions, conspiracy theories, smokers angst even so called bb employees.

It was better than anything else the live feeds gave us. Got my money's worth. ( which I would have had if we could have a subscription for live screening.)

forums definitely more fun than the actual show from Fri to Monday evening

Or will Big Brother be filmed in its entirety during the summer non-ratings season, then edited and ready to go for a late winter/spring tv premiere? ;):rolleyes:

So to clear this up, a new TVC has been run today:

[video=youtube;EbP_Yf7JijA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EbP_Yf7JijA[/video]

;) ;)

So to clear this up, a new TVC has been run today:

[video=youtube;EbP_Yf7JijA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EbP_Yf7JijA[/video]

;) ;)

LOL! You're dreamin' if they'd ever let that out in an ad - but I love the way you think!

Well I'm glad he's cleared that up ...

Ooops wrong thread....

This should be in PS .....

Last edited:
The Big Brother website now has a cross next to Justynn...

Looking back at the live feeds, the housemates were wearing the clothes they wore in the middle of the day friday during Justynn's eviction. Later they were swimming. BB hid Nathan with the housemates from friday arvo until monday evening.

Looking back at the live feeds, the housemates were wearing the clothes they wore in the middle of the day friday during Justynn's eviction. Later they were swimming. BB hid Nathan with the housemates from friday arvo until monday evening.

Can't believe they managed to get away with it!

I know, going off what happened tonight, I definitely think something happened now, Nothing adds up. Why were the intruders put in the PS, they were said to be in there over night but I bet it was only for an hour so they could get some footage. Why would you get a HM to read the results also? Not planed, last minute stuff.

If Maddie or Boog get interviewed when they get evicted then we know that something bad happened! True?

If Maddie or Boog get interviewed when they get evicted then we know that something bad happened! True?

Is it possible that one of the girls is diabetic and prone to irrational outbursts ???

There's a taped exit interview with him a la the one Tully got which makes me still believe this whole early eviction bizzo wasn't the original plan.

I wouldn't be surprised if they got Drew to say it's time to go about both of the names... With the housemates not knowing who is leaving and then he got kicked out later on.

Agreed, I reckon something went down and we have been played. It will come out eventually, cant wait for one of the current housemates to come out and clear the air.

Maybe, given they had the results of the stupid Jump-in poll by Wednesday night, and it was a clear win for Nathan, and Justynn was spilling the beans left, right, and centre about how housemates were perceived on the outside and acting a bit loco now and then they decided to cut their losses and pulled them out early.

Back