Skip to main content

Where are the males intruders gone????

Yeah that's what I thought at first too, but then she so was reluctant to show the emails.

All valid points above, but we do make it quite clear on the site that it's mostly rumours and gossip.

Yeah I think it's fairly clear what this community is, but I have been visiting for many years. Not sure how you can be such a big fan/blogger of the show and not know about this forum/site?

Now that it is confirmed that someone was evicted and it's all packaged up with no live tension... presumably Justynn was booted from the pretty unflattering 20mins of him the 100 or so Jumpin users had to view before making their decision, I could see Justynn having a hissy in the PS and being problematic.

That Dan Woodley guy, the original claimant, said he was forcibly removed. Maybe Justynn refused to go after his eviction and they had to drag him out!

Plausible as the dude is pretty self-entitled.

I reckon the shrinks were like, get him out early, as they saw there were problems with him. He couldn't stay in character and his real character was going troppo coupled with his Type 1 diabetes and the stress. Risk aversion tactic.

Which is why I have been a member here for many, many years.

I love the speculation, the tangents people go off on, but I especially love it when a member throws out a theory - and gets it right!

Keep up the good work peoples, and I will go back to my mostly lurking and sporatic posting ;)

Very well put. I think that's exactly why so many people love this forum.

No one on this forum (myself included) who posted about the aggressive behaviour rumor, posted it as fact. It was speculation, and most of us had fun speculating. One of my posts included the speculation that Justynn was dragged out by Ninjas with light sabers and ambi pur products.

I also speculated that the photo of the HM's on the couch contained a grassy knoll next to the suitcases.:rolleyes:

I had SO much fun on the forums this weekend.

No one on this forum (myself included) who posted about the aggressive behaviour rumor, posted it as fact. It was speculation, and most of us had fun speculating. One of my posts included the speculation that Justynn was dragged out by Ninjas with light sabers and ambi pur products.

I also speculated that the photo of the HM's on the couch contained a grassy knoll next to the suitcases.:rolleyes:

Totally and what Alex et al failed to comprehend is that BBB members are "superfans" and generate alot of fan loyalty by providing the analysis of the dynamics.

BB just view us as mediawatch on crack.

Totally and what Alex et al failed to comprehend is that BBB members are "superfans" and generate alot of fan loyalty by providing the analysis of the dynamics.

BB just view us as mediawatch on crack.

HAHA! I think it's what Channel 9 fail to view us as, definitely. I think Alex might be an active member here if allowed.

Wash your mouth out!

hahahaha!

Screen-shot-2012-09-03-at-12.45.32-PM1.png

So the Live Eviction will be footage recorded almost 3 days earlier. pfft.

News Flash - Next year, all evictions will be pre-recorded a week in advance.

So the Live Eviction will be footage recorded almost 3 days earlier. pfft.

News Flash - Next year, all evictions will be pre-recorded a week in advance.

Or will Big Brother be filmed in its entirety during the summer non-ratings season, then edited and ready to go for a late winter/spring tv premiere? ;):rolleyes:

Hey guys JohnBBAU is not a staff member and has said so and apologised.

Let's cut him some slack and let him use the forums as the real him.

If I had the power to vote, I would have kept Justynn in. He brought the drama and the shake up that was fun to see. Man, so disappointing...

If I had the power to vote, I would have kept Justynn in. He brought the drama and the shake up that was fun to see. Man, so disappointing...

Yep, it makes you wonder what the house will be like in a couple of weeks. As much as the housemates seemed to dislike him, he did walk the walk.

I've had fun too....axe murders, forced evictions, conspiracy theories, smokers angst even so called bb employees.

It was better than anything else the live feeds gave us. Got my money's worth. ( which I would have had if we could have a subscription for live screening.)

Back