Skip to main content

Where are the males intruders gone????

clb999

OK, it has been all day and no sight or mention of them on any live feed - something fishy seems to be going on - where have the male intruders gone?????

Was only thinking whether to start this thread! So no mention or sight of the intruders since 8:30 PM last night when they went into the PS.

Has the intruder eviction already happened? Can anyone confirm if you can still vote on Jump-In?

Last pic of the intruders.

liveupdates-2030.jpg

As mentioned by myself and a couple of other posters, in that pic Justin has both of his suitcases which is not normal for a trip to the PS

So, from this photo, Justynn has both bags - HMs don't normally take both bags to PS.
Also, at about 7.40 last night prior to this photo the LF said there was a "hairy situation" in the diary room with Justynn.

I think Justynn (or maybe both) has walked and they are just hiding Nathan until Monday.
The KFC is a good bye dinner.
Also, Ed looks a bit mad/angry/upset in that photo and he was missing when the KFC came out.

There's no way they're still in the PS no other HM has spent that long in there. Definitely seems like Jhustynne might be gone?

Safe to say this has me more intrigued than any of the bloody "twists" they've had!

Last edited by a moderator:
With all the backlash on Justynn's behaviour it would seem like getting him out of there immediately would be a prudent thing to do,

If they're both gone, good. Justynn just totally psycho. Gets really scary watching. Nathan don't need him. Just show us the new girls.

Back