Skip to main content

What's the Twist?

I would like a few twists I've mentioned so far, but specifically, something that pits housemates against other housemates and creates conflict.

Last year was way too lovey dovey (aside from the Estelle-hate).

OKAY! So... I've spent the last couple of nights putting THIS together!

It is my own version of the Twist promo, combining elements of both the old Channel 10 style promos with the fun nature of Channel 9's promos. I tried to make it look as believable as possible and I attempted to create something that'd draw people's attention, especially if it included some BB nostalgia.

[video=youtube;0N5JtHFoUQo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0N5JtHFoUQo[/video]

Thoughts? :)

Why don't you work for Big Brother himself?
THAT IS AMAZING!!

So if there really is a god the twist will turn out to be the following:

BB will actually air on Ten at 9.30pm supplemented by live online streaming 24/7. There'll be no FNL, and the words "family friendly" will never be uttered again.

So if there really is a god the twist will turn out to be the following:

BB will actually air on Ten at 9.30pm supplemented by live online streaming 24/7. There'll be no FNL, and the words "family friendly" will never be uttered again.
In a perfect world...

sorry if this has been mentioned on the big brother website it states "Twist wound you up? Find inspiration from the past"
i wonder if its all the twist in 1 how big would that be having no prize money, twins, and so on it also would be massive

sorry if this has been mentioned on the big brother website it states "Twist wound you up? Find inspiration from the past"
i wonder if its all the twist in 1 how big would that be having no prize money, twins, and so on it also would be massive
No. They're just generating excitement by taking a lookback at past twists.

That and they wanted something to compliment my promo. :p

also they have taken there promo video of the twist off youtube??? someone correct me if im wrong

Please read the thread before you post... This has already been mentioned by several people...

:eek: :eek: im sorry its my first time on this forum and i havent had a chance to view the whole forum so cut me some slack
:D

:eek: :eek: im sorry its my first time on this forum and i havent had a chance to view the whole forum so cut me some slack :D

Hello there and welcome to the forum!

Don’t mind our Kingston. He is the self-appointed forum gargoyle who watches the door for new members in his quest to intimidate. In time you will see he is about as threatening and dangerous as a fanny fart.

I hope you stick around; it is just like a family in here. Although I have to warn you, we are more like the family you see Dr Phil trying to "fix" than the Brady Bunch.

Don’t mind our Kingston. He is the self-appointed forum gargoyle who watches the door for new members in his quest to intimidate. In time you will see he is about as threatening and dangerous as a fanny fart.

I hope you stick around; it is just like a family in here. Although I have to warn you, we are more like the family you see Dr Phil trying to "fix" than the Brady Bunch.

well it takes alot more then that to intimidate me hah all good they have those type of people on all forums its all good and ill be sticking around hope :) ha

HAHA "He is the self-appointed forum gargoyle who watches the door for new members in his quest to intimidate. In time you will see he is about as threatening and dangerous as a fanny fart."

LOL

^^Best Welcome ever! hahaha

Settle down everyone.

Yes we are aware that the ad has been taken down and this was mentioned in the 1st Promo thread, which is were anything related to the 1st Promo should be put.

We do welcome New Big Brother fans to the forum, but I will stress to anyone new on the forums, please have a read through before you post as it will make the forums smoother by not having the same thing in wrong threads or more than 1 thread.

Welcome to Behind Big Brother where Even we are Twisting.

Back