Skip to main content

What's the Twist?

Everyone is related to someone in the house but doesn't realise it - I know, pretty pathetic guess LOL!

I would actually really like to see them do something similar to the UK's basement twist. Not in the same way at all, but just something involving a secondary part of the house... or maybe have a handful of HM's living separately for a certain reason... anything that's just totally new and something unseen in BBAU.

I want them to take risks this year!

Not what I was expecting... not bad, but a little slow at revealing what the promo is about.

And yes biggest in Australian BB history I'd say. But then we've already had a series promising "world firsts" - during the original Ten era, however.

On another note, I won't give the producers this much credit but I noticed that in the ad, in each scene, everyone is doing the twist except one person, who remains confused. The confused person being representative of one (or a handful of) Housemate/s.

I doubt the proposal at the start has anything to do with it too?

(By the way, just living up to my "theorist" name right now... I'm just being analytical... :rolleyes:)

But whatever it is, all I hope is that this twist better be a good'un! :p

Well, as long as the twist doesn't just alter one week of the series only to be laid to rest a week later like the 2012 series (hello secrets and house 2)...

maybe an ex house mate from every previous season is in the next BB
or Gretel is returning lol
Worse still maybe that fat blob kyle is returning :confused:

Back