Skip to main content

What's the Twist?

Twist number 3 is a Love-In ? WTF?

[video=youtube;qLH7ajMD5Yk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLH7ajMD5Yk[/video]

Twist number 3 is a Love-In ? WTF?

[video=youtube;qLH7ajMD5Yk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLH7ajMD5Yk[/video]

On top of that, why do they keep telling us there was a live wedding? We saw Sonia live with an audience. That's it.

Maybe Rohan and the twins are partners of existing HM's that don't know they are coming in, otherwise why are they coming in late. Yeah WTF!

I think the "love in" could just be the task where they have to choose an "other half" and get to know them. http://www.bigbrother.com.au/blog.aspx?blogentryid=1132696&showcomments=true

I wouldn't classify that as a twist though although this wouldn't be the first time there's been false advertising on Big Brother. There's also supposed to be some kind of test coming up about how well the housemates know each other, that is a part of this weeks task. Maybe based on how the housemates perform on the test affects part of the twist.

i dont even see the point in having nominated housemates go into the poor side

Yes and if that's the case it will become the popular sweeties on one side versus the unpopular souries (surely I can make up words if I want) on the other side......and if that's the case the so called sweeties can just completely remove themselves from perceived irritations for quite a large chunk of the time.

Still think it would be better to put instigators of irritation into the safe house...they might think twice about providing the half way hms with food, ie the content and the regularity......Nominated hms can pretend all they want that it doesn't bother them to be nommed but I bet my bottom dollar it hurts....perhaps on different levels but hurt none-the-less...and you know what they say about payback...;)

Why are you being so aggressive.. i just read something in an article about it and some actors were mentioned.. its not like i swear by it like some bible basher. Whether its true or not then whatever but thanks for bringing me up to speed with your informative and educational post. Actors or not i dont really care, i was just posting something i read about.

What exactly do you mean by that Kingston.. are you implying that i'm completely clueless? Not sure why you are being so derogatory? Are you one of these so called 'big boys'.. with an over-inflated sense of self stemming from a maligned superiority complex? Should i be quivering in my boots at your self-appointed 'superiority'? Is 'Nicci Awsum Skott' your new alias account? So many questions.. but then again what would i know.. im pretty clueless. Either way can you explain what exactly you are on about?

Well if you had read it all you would of been up to speed there was no aggression there mate, Thats how i got up to date with everything

And this is my account ..... Been following this page for a few years but decided i wanted to post on the thread so i made a account .......

Well if you had read it all you would of been up to speed there was no aggression there mate, Thats how i got up to date with everything

And this is my account ..... Been following this page for a few years but decided i wanted to post on the thread so i made a account .......

cool, all good mate. Welcome to the forums :)

Back