Skip to main content

What's the Twist?

how was the divide considered a twist??

It's a theme, not a twist

Its a twist as the HM's living on the poor side were not expecting it and we don't yet know how this will play out when nominations start. Since its called a Halfway house and the housemates are only halfway in maybe only that side can be nominated for eviction next monday.

What's the bet that the newly weds going in tonight have to pretend they are a newly married couple or face being automatically put up for eviction which has been done before in BB8UK

Mate, they didnt use ACTORS ..... They had a MEDIA dry run ..... People for news networks radio networks ect went in and done the dry run ..... WOW some people are numb

Why are you being so aggressive.. i just read something in an article about it and some actors were mentioned.. its not like i swear by it like some bible basher. Whether its true or not then whatever but thanks for bringing me up to speed with your informative and educational post. Actors or not i dont really care, i was just posting something i read about.

[MENTION=32457]Morbo[/MENTION] is trying to play with the big boys... However they are completely clueless...

What exactly do you mean by that Kingston.. are you implying that i'm completely clueless? Not sure why you are being so derogatory? Are you one of these so called 'big boys'.. with an over-inflated sense of self stemming from a maligned superiority complex? Should i be quivering in my boots at your self-appointed 'superiority'? Is 'Nicci Awsum Skott' your new alias account? So many questions.. but then again what would i know.. im pretty clueless. Either way can you explain what exactly you are on about?

Last edited by a moderator:
Why are you being so aggressive.. i just read something in an article about it and some actors were mentioned.. its not like i swear by it like some bible basher.

And you were right. From the article that was on line and was taken down, and has been printed in the Herald's TV guide this week:

"I was there ... as the token observer among a crowd of boisterous local actorsinvited to spend a night in the recently renovated fishbowl.

It's standard protocol for the show. The producers conduct a number of dry runs in the weeks prior to going to air, allowing them to fine-tune camera angels, assess group dynamics" and so on.

536677_633457210007080_2025265048_n.jpg

If they've dressed up for this picture, they obviously know whats going on.

I hope they don't try to act all surprised & shocked if they are presented with the marriage details on tonights show whilst chatting with Sonia before going into the house, because obviously they already know about it.

View attachment 32191

I hope they don't try to act all surprised & shocked if they are presented with the marriage details on tonights show whilst chatting with Sonia before going into the house, because obviously they already know about it.

I think those images were doctored a bit

Oh come on Thing, you are the master of photoshop you could do them up like that with your hand tied behind your ....box!!

We'll see what happens tonight I suppose..

Its a bit hard to tell anymore what goes on, I thought last night that it appeared they already knew the twist before entering the doors, some appeared distressed going into the blue door others elated at getting the gold door.

I'm wondering if they tell them before hand then ask them to 'act' surprised at the result??

Oh come on Thing, you are the master of photoshop you could do them up like that with your hand tied behind your ....box!!

Yeah true...

I guess they could even ask them to dress up like that individually & not tell them what its for, then p'shop the pics or as you say it wouldn't take too long to do that :)

"I love a good twist!"

I am just happy Sonia Kruger is back.

Ditto...she has copped her fair share of bagging, but I like her sassiness. But will admit Gretel will always be for me the rightful, QueenHostess for BB. :D

the twist was pathetic and somewhat predictable. We have all seen the princesses go without before circa Bridgette. I was hoping for something so much more dramatic. I guess I will have to pin all my hopes on the better twist

Bridgette went nuts when Saxon??...gave her the hand grenade on his eviction and took all her belongings of her, and not for a meagre 24 hrs...lol...wonder if Tahan will have a similar meltdown. :eek:

What's the bet that the newly weds going in tonight have to pretend they are a newly married couple or face being automatically put up for eviction which has been done before in BB8UK

Andrew And Hayley were a couple and had to last the week?? without others finding out..hence Hayley's ex, Billy entered the house to try and expose them...Wonder if they '''newlyweds''' have to lodge in separate areas....that way interaction will be reduced...and they can fudge it a little easier....mmm

I think I read that the 6 hm's with the most nominations will have to reside on the halfway house, I don't know, I think I'd like to see those with the least nominations switch over to the halfway house. Perhaps it will stop hm's from voting for the same hm's week after week.

View attachment 32191

Didn't they enter yesterday during the day?

The real twist is yet to be revealed...

There really IS a REAL married couple in the house.

Make that the twist an im impressed.

Sharon and Matt are married

I think they f'd the twist already imo. Part of what makes a twist awesome if the mind-fuck moment when it's revealed. So with all the stupid hints they dropped before the season started and the promo that basically spelt it out, it's reduced the twist to a mere spanner in the works.

Case in point - the six housemates with the highest number of nomination points move to the halfway house. They should've kept that quiet and just announced it on the night when they cut to the house live and tell the HM's.

Letting us know the bumps in the road a few days in advance is going to kill the season. For me at least.

The "Twist" is that the twist really isn't a twist.......maybe Jade and Drew are married in real life!
She plucked her wedding date out of the air....25th May....THAT was a Saturday!

To kick them when they're already down? It makes nominations even more personal and hopefully more arguments?

Back