Skip to main content

What's the Twist?

I'll let you know right now that I can 100% confirm that [MENTION=34513]WatchmoreTV[/MENTION] is full of it... The closest BB would get to something like it would be putting an actor in the house as a mole... They would never fake the entire group of HM's...

I wouldnt discount the notion completely... news has it that they had a complete group of actual actors in the house for a while to do a 'trial run' to get the dynamics of the new house and challenges down pat and iron all the kinks out.
Misinformation perhaps about it just being a 'trial' ? hmmmm *cue x-files music*

I wouldnt discount the notion completely... news has it that they had a complete group of actual actors in the house for a while to do a 'trial run' to get the dynamics of the new house and challenges down pat and iron all the kinks out.
Misinformation perhaps about it just being a 'trial' ? hmmmm *cue x-files music*

You're a fool is you are actually buying in to this stupid rumor...

You're a fool is you are actually buying in to this stupid rumor...

Whoa.. easy tiger! I never said i was buying into it.. just said not to discount it completely i.e. there is always a possibility, however slim that might be. Crikey

the twist was pathetic and somewhat predictable. We have all seen the princesses go without before circa Bridgette. I was hoping for something so much more dramatic. I guess I will have to pin all my hopes on the better twist

lol, its easy to say now how the Twist should have been, anyone could now make comments that there was a different twist and make it up.

I will say it again. There was no change to the Twist. Believe me or not or is it something to do with the TWIST ?

lol, its easy to say now how the Twist should have been, anyone could now make comments that there was a different twist and make it up.

I will say it again. There was no change to the Twist. Believe me or not or is it something to do with the TWIST ?

So that's not the real Twist?

Mate, they didnt use ACTORS ..... They had a MEDIA dry run ..... People for news networks radio networks ect went in and done the dry run ..... WOW some people are numb

Last edited by a moderator:
Mate, they didnt use ACTORS ..... They had a MEDIA dry run ..... People for news networks radio networks ect went in and done the dry run ..... WOW some people are numb
[MENTION=32457]Morbo[/MENTION] is trying to play with the big boys... However they are completely clueless...

I'll let you know right now that I can 100% confirm that [MENTION=34513]WatchmoreTV[/MENTION] is full of it... The closest BB would get to something like it would be putting an actor in the house as a mole... They would never fake the entire group of HM's...

Whilst i agree with your summation, i must question how you can 100% confirm it.
Just thinking you are right doesnt make it confirmed

I am waiting with bated breath for Crab to confirm his assertion Nine canned the twist they'd planned for six months, etc!

Which is not to say that this isn't a lame 'twist' but I am very happy with the cast so far and seeing Tully sulk was an added bonus.

I am waiting with bated breath for Crab to confirm his assertion Nine canned the twist they'd planned for six months, etc!

Which is not to say that this isn't a lame 'twist' but I am very happy with the cast so far and seeing Tully sulk was an added bonus.

Can someone explain how and why the divide is considered a twist??

Whilst i agree with your summation, i must question how you can 100% confirm it.
Just thinking you are right doesnt make it confirmed

It's really not a matter of "thinking" I'm right... However after years and years and years of watching and writing about BB the answer is pretty much common sense...

It's one thing to lie to the HM's but it's another thing to complete deceive the entire audience... In all the years BB has been on in any country BB has never faked the entire group of HM's...

They would never deceive viewers in to forming attachments to HM's for it to be a joke a week or two later and then have viewers starting fresh with a new batch of HM's... They'd have cannibalized their audience...

Last edited:
Can someone explain how and why the divide is considered a twist??

It's a twist because it has physically changed the way the HM's interact and live within the house... The divide is NOT a theme... "Unlucky for some" is the theme in which the twist and possibly future twists will be based off of... Just attaching those words to the series really does nothing to affect life within the house while a twist is an alteration to the regular format... A twist has real consequences and effects...

Last edited:
Back