Skip to main content

Whats the most embarrassing thing you've done...

Well this was the worst thing to ever happen to me. At school I really like this guy like alot. And everyday after school I go to the gum with my friend, and the gym is in a little shopping center which is like not even a walking distance away from my school. Anways I was starring at the ground and I look up and there are these boys walking towards me and I thought it was like a friend in another class so I expected them to say hi. So I'm starring at the ground and I hear someone say "Hey Dennis" but I did'nt recognise the voice and I thought it was a friend so I looked up and smiled like the biggest retard in the world and I see that it's the guy I like and my heart skipped a fucking beat! So im standing there smilling like a dickhead and he smiles back and I'm just standing there still smiling! I was just thinking to myself what a dickhead I was. And plus he's straight so lol I was kinda embaresed over nothing but god do I feel stupid!!!!

Ha! That doesn't sound too bad. I'm sure he thought nothing of it. :)

omg! These issues seems to follow you in life haha.
I was on the beach in thailand enjoying my new white swimming costume - the kind you wear for fashion and avoid swimming in unless it's a quick dip in the water. Walking on the beach with my mother and brother. We were admiring the sunset and then my brother burst out laughing (which attracted more attention my way). Oh god, they have never let me forget. White clothing is a no-no. Now I just have an innate fear of my period and avoid it at all costs. Skip it using the pill non-stop. :laugh: sigh

I was on the beach in thailand enjoying my new white swimming costume - the kind you wear for fashion and avoid swimming in unless it's a quick dip in the water. Walking on the beach with my mother and brother. We were admiring the sunset and then my brother burst out laughing (which attracted more attention my way). Oh god, they have never let me forget. White clothing is a no-no. Now I just have an innate fear of my period and avoid it at all costs. Skip it using the pill non-stop. :laugh:
Oh geez! You were not kidding were you! It really does follow you in life![DOUBLEPOST=1416981899][/DOUBLEPOST]
I think we are the normal ones!
of course we are!

I was on the beach in thailand enjoying my new white swimming costume - the kind you wear for fashion and avoid swimming in unless it's a quick dip in the water. Walking on the beach with my mother and brother. We were admiring the sunset and then my brother burst out laughing (which attracted more attention my way). Oh god, they have never let me forget. White clothing is a no-no. Now I just have an innate fear of my period and avoid it at all costs. Skip it using the pill non-stop. :laugh: sigh

Oh no! You poor thing! Wow you do have bad luck. Apt his was always my fear in high school, I imagine it's much more real for you!

So glad my ovaries revolted ages ago and I barely ever lay an egg.

Oh no! You poor thing! Wow you do have bad luck. Apt his was always my fear in high school, I imagine it's much more real for you!

So glad my ovaries revolted ages ago and I barely ever lay an egg.
Yeah, it sounds like I just sit here make this shit up right? That happened when I was 14 and wasn't quite used to how periods worked yet. fml. You're not missing out on those eggs, periods are the bane of my existence. :laugh:

Back