Skip to main content

Whats the most embarrassing thing you've done...

Oh god, I have too many.
When I was in year 9, we were sitting in the hallway undertaking our english exam. It was an extremely hot day and I could feel some major sweat between my arms, stomach and crotch region. Had a headache, my entire body felt like crap. I wanted to sort it out by going to the bathroom but I didn't have time to waste. I was sitting towards the front of the hallway and once our exams had been picked up, we needed to leave in order. I stood up and left with around 200 girls sitting behind me in the hallway. When I stepped out the door, something was not right. I felt sweat everywhere and then it dawned upon me. I looked at the back of my dress and the "crotch" sweat was a massive, dripping blood stain. Period. Not just a little period. I have the heaviest bloody periods and it was around 15cm wide, 18ish cm length wise. Maybe more. And everyone behind me would have noticed it. Fuck my life.

I actually left that school because it was so mortifying. I wish this story wasn't true.
edit: I had no idea my period was coming, it was that age where they were inconsistent.
Oh you poor thing. It happened to my best friend in grade 12, but she didn't notice until we went to leave the classroom and I happened to see her chair. It was all over the back of her light blue school uniform and she was mortified. I gave her my school jumper to tie around her waist and she went home. She was just lucky that it was winter and I happened to have my jumper with me, it would have been pretty difficult to deal with a bunch of 18 year olds in that situation.

Oh god, I have too many.
When I was in year 9, we were sitting in the hallway undertaking our english exam. It was an extremely hot day and I could feel some major sweat between my arms, stomach and crotch region. Had a headache, my entire body felt like crap. I wanted to sort it out by going to the bathroom but I didn't have time to waste. I was sitting towards the front of the hallway and once our exams had been picked up, we needed to leave in order. I stood up and left with around 200 girls sitting behind me in the hallway. When I stepped out the door, something was not right. I felt sweat everywhere and then it dawned upon me. I looked at the back of my dress and the "crotch" sweat was a massive, dripping blood stain. Period. Not just a little period. I have the heaviest bloody periods and it was around 15cm wide, 18ish cm length wise. Maybe more. And everyone behind me would have noticed it. Fuck my life.

I actually left that school because it was so mortifying. I wish this story wasn't true.
edit: I had no idea my period was coming, it was that age where they were inconsistent.

Oh you poor thing! That was honestly a huge fear of mine as a teenager. While I imagine it is embarrassing at the time, I don't think other people are judging you for it.

Well I've read this whole thread and hands down the "winner" (big prize, right?) has got to be @restingbitchface
Reading her experiences left me sitting here with my mouth wide open in shock and awe.
Maybe @cookiethecrackerbiscut can give you a cookie for being brave enough to share your incredibly embarrassing ordeals.
Unless, of course, anyone can top those?
I agree, she definitely wins. What a terrible thing to win LOL. I have one last story, but it's nowhere near as good and requires some context.
This involved a creamy seafood pasta, pulpy orange juice and cheap vodka. My family and I were all going out to dinner for my grandparents 50th anniversary. My family is full of pretty heavy drinkers, especially when they're all together, so everyone was drinking and having a great time at a restaurant near my grandparents house. The plan was for all of us to have dinner there, and then return to my grandparents house where we would have post-celebration drinks. There was enough room for everyone to sleep over, so my cousins , siblings and I were sleeping on blow up mattresses on the floor. Being the only cousin who had reached legal age and was interested in drinking, I was up with my parents and aunties and uncles while the others were in bed. My uncle is a pretty enthusiastic drinker and also loves to make cocktails and wacky shots for anybody interested. I declined said shots, so as penance for this rejection, he would refill my cup whenever it was nearing empty. I was feeling great! I love pulpy orange juice, I love vodka, and with a big dinner of creamy seafood pasta, I proclaimed that I could "barely feel" the alcohol effecting me. As it neared 2am, everyone began to say goodnight and retreat off to their respective beds. Climbing into my blow up mattress bed with two comfortable pillows, I snuggled in next to my 16 year old cousin and smiled contentedly as I drifted off to sleep.
It was probably not even an hour later when I opened my eyes and glared around the pitch black room, groggily attempting to stop the room from spinning and my head from pounding. Feeling something wet on my right hand, I sat up to see if I had spilled my drink of water and promptly vomited pulpy orange juice, creamy seafood pasta and anniversary cake all over myself, the blow up mattress, the pillows and... my cousins arm and pillow. Yep. The wet substance was the vomit that was expelled from my body in my sleep. Luckily, my cousin didn't wake up until I crawled into my parent's room to convince them to help me clean it up. My parents are lifesavers and totally cleaned the entire mess up and vacated their bed so that I could sleep there (and so that my timid, gorgeous, polite cousin wasn't vomited on again). I have actually never been so sick in my whole life, and it also took me 2 days to recover. I also discovered that I have a citrus allergy LOL.

God, too many.

Most recent was a few weeks back. Got stuck in the rain walking back to the car, got drenched and decided to take my pants off to drive home (nothing feels worse than wet skinny jeans). Nek minnit pulled over for RBT :oops:

God, too many.

Most recent was a few weeks back. Got stuck in the rain walking back to the car, got drenched and decided to take my pants off to drive home (nothing feels worse than wet skinny jeans). Nek minnit pulled over for RBT :oops:
Haha oh no! A family friend dropped her husband off at the train station at 5am in her nightie (no bra) and her car broke down. She has quite large boobs too, so she was mortified that she was standing on the main road for over an hour waiting for a tow-truck.

@Spock , @cookiethecrackerbiscut , @alien8
paltrowoscar-gif_234338-1.gif

Thank you, this means everything to me. I'd like to thank my vagina for it's inconsistency, my lack of social awareness and most importantly murphy's law. Thank you so much for this rare honour. Thank you for the cookies and beer, I need to get shitfaced now. World peace. :hilarious:

I agree, she definitely wins. What a terrible thing to win LOL. I have one last story, but it's nowhere near as good and requires some context.
This involved a creamy seafood pasta, pulpy orange juice and cheap vodka. My family and I were all going out to dinner for my grandparents 50th anniversary. My family is full of pretty heavy drinkers, especially when they're all together, so everyone was drinking and having a great time at a restaurant near my grandparents house. The plan was for all of us to have dinner there, and then return to my grandparents house where we would have post-celebration drinks. There was enough room for everyone to sleep over, so my cousins , siblings and I were sleeping on blow up mattresses on the floor. Being the only cousin who had reached legal age and was interested in drinking, I was up with my parents and aunties and uncles while the others were in bed. My uncle is a pretty enthusiastic drinker and also loves to make cocktails and wacky shots for anybody interested. I declined said shots, so as penance for this rejection, he would refill my cup whenever it was nearing empty. I was feeling great! I love pulpy orange juice, I love vodka, and with a big dinner of creamy seafood pasta, I proclaimed that I could "barely feel" the alcohol effecting me. As it neared 2am, everyone began to say goodnight and retreat off to their respective beds. Climbing into my blow up mattress bed with two comfortable pillows, I snuggled in next to my 16 year old cousin and smiled contentedly as I drifted off to sleep.
It was probably not even an hour later when I opened my eyes and glared around the pitch black room, groggily attempting to stop the room from spinning and my head from pounding. Feeling something wet on my right hand, I sat up to see if I had spilled my drink of water and promptly vomited pulpy orange juice, creamy seafood pasta and anniversary cake all over myself, the blow up mattress, the pillows and... my cousins arm and pillow. Yep. The wet substance was the vomit that was expelled from my body in my sleep. Luckily, my cousin didn't wake up until I crawled into my parent's room to convince them to help me clean it up. My parents are lifesavers and totally cleaned the entire mess up and vacated their bed so that I could sleep there (and so that my timid, gorgeous, polite cousin wasn't vomited on again). I have actually never been so sick in my whole life, and it also took me 2 days to recover. I also discovered that I have a citrus allergy LOL.
Ah god that is mortifying, I laughed at this way too much. I think yours takes the cake, because it happened with your family, who will always remember...whereas mine was in front of people who will never see me again (hopefully). You poor thing! :joyful:

At a workmates 50th (I was youngest person there by about 20 years) got so smashed at the open bar and started dancing with old women, then on the way home puked all through this guys car.

Not that embarrassing but because I work with all of these guys I dint hear the end of it for at least a year. The guy still complains of a spew smell on hot days.

When I first started going out with my now wife, got drunk and swam naked in her families pool at one of her families gatherings, was in the first month of knowing her.

At a workmates 50th (I was youngest person there by about 20 years) got so smashed at the open bar and started dancing with old women, then on the way home puked all through this guys car.

Not that embarrassing but because I work with all of these guys I dint hear the end of it for at least a year. The guy still complains of a spew smell on hot days.

When I first started going out with my now wife, got drunk and swam naked in her families pool at one of her families gatherings, was in the first month of knowing her.

How old was the workmate who was having their fiftieth?

Oh and one last story and possibly my most embarrassing one to date. In highschool, I was school captain, so as school captain you're expected to say the valedictory speech. And with my school, because it was a boarding school as well as day school, valedictory was a very sad occasion and the speeches from years before then were very tearful.

So there I was, walking to the stage to deliver my speech, shitting myself because I was so nervous and somewhat upset. As I got closer to the stand and microphone, I tripped over one of the extension cords, fell face first into the stand, knocked the stand over and made that gross microphone screech sound. The 800+ audience all sat there with mixed emotions, mainly laughter, and I stood bright red. But being the witty fuck I am, I said "Well, its been a good trip"
I certainly love your wit!

(and you too xx)

Oh god, I have too many.

Oh goodness! I can't even like your post because that would have been beyond mortifying for sure. Periods! Stupid things!

Well this was the worst thing to ever happen to me. At school I really like this guy like alot. And everyday after school I go to the gum with my friend, and the gym is in a little shopping center which is like not even a walking distance away from my school. Anways I was starring at the ground and I look up and there are these boys walking towards me and I thought it was like a friend in another class so I expected them to say hi. So I'm starring at the ground and I hear someone say "Hey Dennis" but I did'nt recognise the voice and I thought it was a friend so I looked up and smiled like the biggest retard in the world and I see that it's the guy I like and my heart skipped a fucking beat! So im standing there smilling like a dickhead and he smiles back and I'm just standing there still smiling! I was just thinking to myself what a dickhead I was. And plus he's straight so lol I was kinda embaresed over nothing but god do I feel stupid!!!!

Back