Skip to main content

What's for dinner?

I made a faux cassoulet. Had beans and onion and carrot and celery and sausage and pork and chicken and duck in it. And herbs and stock. But also had extra tomato and capsicum and some white wine and wasn't in a cassole. And wasn't crunchy. But it was ok.

I made a faux cassoulet. Had beans and onion and carrot and celery and sausage and pork and chicken and duck in it. And herbs and stock. But also had extra tomato and capsicum and some white wine and wasn't in a cassole. And wasn't crunchy. But it was ok.

Did you eat a farm?

Well that's how you make a cassoulet I guess. You put whatever farm animals are in your refrigerator in the pot with the beans and leave it to cook for about seven hours. It was quite good. But I'm not a full on cassoulet convert.

Tonight is roast chicken.

Well that's how you make a cassoulet I guess. You put whatever farm animals are in your refrigerator in the pot with the beans and leave it to cook for about seven hours. It was quite good. But I'm not a full on cassoulet convert.

Tonight is roast chicken.

Got any good insults lined up?

Well, I'm NOT having this (source: 70s Dinner Party on twitter)

DKKhD-HWkAAaVza.jpg

I mean seriously: cheesy shrimps and banana with pineapple. Umm...

LOL, I love prawns, I love cheese, I love pineapple. Together? Not so much. It's a wonder we survived the seventies. EDIT : and banana too! VOM.

LOL, I love prawns, I love cheese, I love pineapple. Together? Not so much. It's a wonder we survived the seventies. EDIT : and banana too! VOM.

That's a good twitter account to follow though. Lots of gelatin dishes usually. So much gelatin in the 70s. Eww.

Back