Skip to main content

What would reepbot say?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No hidden meaning. I think you were being criticised for not including tick boxes, by mutley, in the reepbot thread.

I still don't know what you mean, or what you are talking about. Could you be less cryptic, and why are you speaking about yourself as though you don't know what you think, very confusing posts you make.

Mooseface issued the 48 hour niceness challenge, but Isee was waterboarding me at the time with overly nice conversational questions. Travel and such.

I still don't know what you mean, or what you are talking about. Could you be less cryptic, and why are you speaking about yourself as though you don't know what you think, very confusing posts you make.
there is nothing cryptic about what I'm saying, just go to page 336 of this thread.

I don't really know what you are talking about @Bluefin.
Anything back a thousand pages may as well stay there for all I care or can recall.
Whatever.
I often don't know what the hell is going on around here, as i dip in and out, sometime often sometimes not.
And never read back more than 3 pages of any thread - so i don't get the who hates who etc, except the obvious stuff:)
I wasn't around for the they all hate - reepbot; or the wars between groups/cliches, or whatever was going on.

Ali the Greatest has left the building, Legend, 2016 the year lots of legends left us

I don't really know what you are talking about @Bluefin.
Anything back a thousand pages may as well stay there for all I care or can recall.
Whatever.
I often don't know what the hell is going on around here, as i dip in and out, sometime often sometimes not.
And never read back more than 3 pages of any thread - so i don't get the who hates who etc, except the obvious stuff:)
I wasn't around for the they all hate - reepbot; or the wars between groups/cliches, or whatever was going on.

Ali the Greatest has left the building, Legend, 2016 the year lots of legends left us

i think they still hate me.

i think they still hate me.
Pretty sure the offer they gave you would still stand.

I know Witty has tried to convince you that anyone who can establish an actual friendship is your enemy, but there are two versions of this mental groupthink he has dreamed up. You have Team Groupthink OT and Team Groupthink What Would Reepbot Say.

Go compare the conversations of the last few days. Team Groupthink What Would Reepbot Say talk about other members, and Team Groupthink OT actually talk about their lives, like real friends do.

C'mon! Join us! We have Inigo!!!!!

One of us! One of us! One of us!

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back