Skip to main content

Dance Thread

I fell in LOVE with Brendan Fraser in this scene from Mrs Winterbourne.

and then AGAIN in Blast From The Past

The man can DANCE!!

Reactions: Jam
Because it's Saturday :woot: and I feel like I want do a happy dance (like this kid).

Last edited:
@Lucas. Look what I just found on Youtube:woot:. Does it look familiar?

It's one of the ladies in the gif you posted for me on my birthday.

It's a little long the clip but I was so pleased to come across it by accident and thought of you straight away.:D

Oooo forgot we even had a dance thread, dancing is my obsession - well one of them, and if you don't dance...

We can dance if we want to We can leave your friends behind
'Cause your friends don't dance and if they don't dance Well, they're no friends of mine
Say, we can go where we want to
A place where they will never find
And we can act like we come from out of this world
Leave the real one far behind ...

And Dance More - Tom orders you too, this man is heaven...

Oh wow! That is so cool. Inspiring too.

Glad you liked it and it was just so bizarre I came across it (not looking to find this clip) but it popped up on the front page of Youtube and I was like, WOW, there is the lady in Lucas's gif.:D

Last edited:
Oooo forgot we even had a dance thread, dancing is my obsession - well one of them, and if you don't dance...

We can dance if we want to We can leave your friends behind
'Cause your friends don't dance and if they don't dance Well, they're no friends of mine
Say, we can go where we want to
A place where they will never find
And we can act like we come from out of this world
Leave the real one far behind ...

And Dance More - Tom orders you too, this man is heaven...

Love that song "Safety Dance" and loving the Tom Hiddleston clip:thumbsup: Nice dance moves.

Listening to music is one of my guilty pleasures in life.

I have my Dad to thank for that. From an early age, he introduced me to so many genres of music that I can appreciate now that I never would have thought I liked i.e Opera and Country & Western.

I do draw the line at Heavy Metal (hate it). Mr S will hate me for saying this but I do like some Rap music. :p

Dance music is my No.1 love.

Back