Skip to main content

What would reepbot say?

Status
Not open for further replies.
His repetitive "I'm healed" followed by "not really" sapped the colour right out of our clothing.[DOUBLEPOST=1451540509][/DOUBLEPOST]
Isn't it a 0% healing tie? You just like girl comfort hugs and head pats better.

Isee is just better because i know she doesn't have any ulterior motives unlike you who are just spying on me and making notes.

Isee is just better because i know she doesn't have any ulterior motives unlike you who are just spying on me and making notes.
They aren't really ulterior motives, more mechanisms. What is my motive?

PS Nice wind-up of Trala, BTW, who graces us with her New Years Eve presence, like a cool person. I told you she'd be your 14,000th :p

I know Witty has tried to convince you that anyone who can establish an actual friendship is your enemy, but there are two versions of this mental groupthink he has dreamed up. You have Team Groupthink OT and Team Groupthink What Would Reepbot Say.

Go compare the conversations of the last few days. Team Groupthink What Would Reepbot Say talk about other members, and Team Groupthink OT actually talk about their lives, like real friends do.

C'mon! Join us! We have Inigo!!!!!

One of us! One of us! One of us!

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

They aren't really ulterior motives, more mechanisms. What is my motive?

PS Nice wind-up of Trala, BTW, who graces us with her New Years Eve presence, like a cool person. I told you she'd be your 14,000th :p

I can sense your intervention coming from a place of anger when i don't do exactly what you want.

Nothing to do with trala.

A mere 20 years later and he's retired with waterfalls, sitting on this forum all day. What a tale they could tell. :)

Imagine when they find his 'files'

image.jpg

zH6q4Jqj6CKqU2_ifAuU9R0FSuhscSmBFUCTH2JClKRH-Unhvhrj9eN66noqpAbbqMo3B4pW1t37U7gmr6m_RAjTBYftuRvUjBL-Gg=w500-h226-nc

OH MY GOD!!!!!

I peeked for context!!

From Woolworths to waterfalls!!!!

I am lolling like the biggest loller in Lollsville!

I seriously have tears!

Enable Reepbot only when he is talking to me!!!!!!!!!!! It's funny coz it's true!!!!
CUSTOM SIG TITLES LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLING!!!!!!!
Facts on every clique member to remember LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLING!!!!

That seriously is so SO funny!!

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Thanks for the belly laugh, and Happy New Year my friend. Xo

*Ah hem*

Cluck cluck. :chicken:

Reepbot, new year, new forum friends?

It will be good for ya ;)

Ps. Happy new year :)

Sounds like an option to consider Reepbot... stay here with someone who puts you down as your main source of company, or go somewhere where people are inviting you and get to chat to more people. I am sure moosy-moose moose and I will chat to you wherever you are!

New Year's Eve plans @reepbot? Beyond posting on here I mean.

New Year's resolutions?

Anything big planned for next year? Your uni course was a big move for you this year, anything like that coming up? Any holidays?

I know Witty has tried to convince you that anyone who can establish an actual friendship is your enemy, but there are two versions of this mental groupthink he has dreamed up. You have Team Groupthink OT and Team Groupthink What Would Reepbot Say.

Go compare the conversations of the last few days. Team Groupthink What Would Reepbot Say talk about other members, and Team Groupthink OT actually talk about their lives, like real friends do.

C'mon! Join us! We have Inigo!!!!!

One of us! One of us! One of us!

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

I agree with this.

Reactions: Tee
My main new years resolution is to try and make a real life friend.
Forbidden. The Passions prophecy is that a volcano will raze Harmony if you do, and I must follow Timmy's winged monkey lead to prevent it at all costs.

PS I think you are being technically acquaintance-zoned by Jessy, as in she's putting out vibes to not mistakenly get any big ideas about being actual friends with her. Smalltalk only rule.

Sounds like an option to consider Reepbot... stay here with someone who puts you down as your main source of company, or go somewhere where people are inviting you and get to chat to more people. I am sure moosy-moose moose and I will chat to you wherever you are!

Socialization has never been my motivation.[DOUBLEPOST=1451545838][/DOUBLEPOST]
Forbidden. The Passions prophecy is that a volcano will raze Harmony if you do, and I must follow Timmy's winged monkey lead to prevent it at all costs.

PS I think you are being technically acquaintance-zoned by Jessy, as in she's putting out vibes to not mistakenly get any big ideas about being actual friends with her. Smalltalk only rule.

I know where i stand with her.

It is as always your choice:) Sometimes it is just helpful to know you have one
Out of interest, do you think it's a genuine act of friendship or Trala trying divide and conquer for the fifth time and Bleachy and Jessy performing somersaults on command?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back