Skip to main content

What would Reepbot say (4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.cracked.com/pictofacts-946-17-startlingly-accurate-details-in-movies-tv-shows/

FACTS!

656763_v2.jpg

Are you up to date with the wave of Agatha coming for your enjoyment???

Amongst new movies released this week is an Agatha Christie mystery.

And ABC, Sunday night begins a new Agatha mystery series.

And, are you watching Eurovision? Should appeal to you I would have thought?

the bbc are doing the abc murders i think. which is a good book to adapt. they just need to find their poirot, which might be tricky after david suchet has left such a high class mark on the character.

and yes crooked house is coming to the theatres soon. that is a great book.

sunday night is ordeal by innocence, also by the bbc. should be good.

i dont watch eurovision.

Reactions: kxk
i dont watch eurovision.

Have you ever?
If not give it a go, it is amazing TV......with lots of histrionic singers, Tina style; and lots of laughs; and some great songs along with Eurotrash.
It is very educational........and emotional, and just fun:)

And France is tipped for the finale this year, are you not interested in Tina's place of residence?

i'd watch eurovision if they sang songs about the greatness of press gang and the pure artistry of tina arena.

Maybe Tina Arena should go on Eurovision. So that Natalia Kills can win against her.
Neither will ever get picked
Tina????France have better choices, we forgot her years ago
Nat????NZ does not compete is there another country that can't produce a home grown talent

i should write a story about broccoli.
Your world seems to be shrinking.....that is a worry at your age

unless of course they rename it the tinavision song contest and all contestants have to submit a five page essay about their position on eating broccoli.

maybe once i receive my full wizarding powers i can travel to alternate realities to try and escape the reality of this world. a reality where 2014 inigo still exists in 2018 inigo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back