Skip to main content

What would Reepbot say (4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm the victim of an unprovoked attack by isee who totally misread my not so serious question.
how does answering a direct question you asked become an unprovoked attack? If you don't want to hear an answer be careful what question you ask.

you made it far nastier than it should have been. you could have said "no reepbot, i don't think you are perfectly sane", or "no, i don't think you are sane. why don't we talk about more interesting things like inigo or tina?".

you made it far nastier than it should have been. you could have said "no reepbot, i don't think you are perfectly sane", or "no, i don't think you are sane. why don't we talk about more interesting things like inigo or tina?".
I answered with "my view" on the matter. You could have answered with no you are wrong or why don't we talk about more interesting things like inigo or tina?

inig montoya= is twenty years too long to wait for revenge?

tina arena= if she followed a plant based diet at the start of her adult career would she still be the same artist now?

i was airing some grievances against my arch enemy.

and besides, delcan attacked me before by comparing me to eden from bachelor in paradise.

I see it as highly offensive and disrespectful to delcan to refer to her as an an arch enemy after many years of treating you with respect, kindness, and forum kinship.

People are allowed to have differing views on a forum. I have shared a point of view because you directly asked me. It was not a personal insult merely a view of what I see is a quirk of your personality. If you chose to take it as a personal attack you can but it was not meant as one.

I see it as highly offensive and disrespectful to delcan to refer to her as an an arch enemy after many years of treating you with respect, kindness, and forum kinship.

People are allowed to have differing views on a forum. I have shared a point of view because you directly asked me. It was not a personal insult merely a view of what I see is a quirk of your personality. If you chose to take it as a personal attack you can but it was not meant as one.

I don't see it as a personal attack/insult at all. I think what you said to him was well-deserved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back