Skip to main content

What would Reepbot say (4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i just cancelled my date for not being tinainigo enough. which is a combination of both inigo and tina.

i've decided to rank everyone out of a tina and inigo score card. that's my future. including people here. you are one of the lowest ranked posters here, hooley one of the highest.
They seem quite different, based on the news articles I have seen of Tina, and what I have seen of Inigo on here - The scorecard seems like it would have some incongruousness.

i know, which is why the scoring is quite intricate. involving fractions and some ninth grade algebra.

i've decided to rank everyone out of a tina and inigo score card. that's my future. including people here. you are one of the lowest ranked posters here, hooley one of the highest.

So I’m not like Inigo and Tina? What is the specific criteria eg. Values, interests

So I’m not like Inigo and Tina? What is the specific criteria eg. Values, interests

from what i've seen of you on this forum....no. besides, if i compared you to inigo i was afraid that you might think i was insulting you.

and considering Inigo is a trump supporter, than obviously her values align with none of the posters on this forum. but i was thinking more personality, and who here reminds me of Inigo when i am interacting with them.

@reepbot : Watch ABC now. It is a show about people with neurological conditions and how they aim to prove that they are employable. Thought this might interest you.
ohhh good spotting. i have missed a bit of it now but I will watch later too.

They seem quite different, based on the news articles I have seen of Tina, and what I have seen of Inigo on here - The scorecard seems like it would have some incongruousness.

i know two similarities between those two. they are both very direct and honest at times. which i appreciate.

though maybe i should do a Lynda Day/Tina Arena/ Inigo future dating comparison instead?

i'll either die alone or meet the love of my life.

Do you want thier online personality to fit the criteria or thier real life personality?

online personality, because i strongly believe that is the true personality of people. real life personality i have found to be much more restricted, not revealing their true feelings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back