Skip to main content

What would Reepbot say (4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
24- Murder She Wrote
8532189eac71a16de5391da85d674948.jpg

Looks like Jessica has just heard of another murder.....the bloodthirsty hound.​
A formulaic yet engaging murder mystery that ran for twelve years, this show was quite pleasant to watch. And yes, I realise a show about murder shouldn't really be seen as pleasant. But to me it was, because you knew how each episode was going to play out, and to an autistic mind such as myself that was heaven to me. I don't watch television to be challenged, I watch it to escape and be entertained. And there is nothing more entertaining than this show (except for 23 others) which in some ways could be construed as a fantasy. What with this middle aged lady able to tag along with the busy police as well as being able to make suspects confess with the most flimsiest of evidence. It's probably best you don't take these kind of shows seriously.

The only reason I rank it so low is because there were episodes that did not have Jessica Fletcher as the main focus, and that really dragged the show down a few places.

Favourite Episode: The one where a group of diners get poisoned. It's actually quite amusing.

23- Get Smart
th

Why haven't shoe phones been invented yet?​
A rather wonderfully slapstick comedy intertwined with some hilarious verbal wordplay. All the actors here have superb timing, and the plots are rather silly but in a good way. They did a remake of the series starring the always wonderful Anne Hathaway, but it wasn't the same. Far too Hollywood. Never mind though, because this tv show will suffice, along with all the other tv shows on this list.

i've been thinkin about the big brother 2014 season a lot and reading the old threads. prisus, strategy dave, clawson, and of course that bully billionaire ryan. fun season.

i still cant bring myself to read threds from the after bb 2014 period of this forum until late december 2014 because the memories are still too confusing and sad for me. confusing because i remember that was a fun time that i had with inigo an other members yet in the future inigo publicly said that she was depressed and sad during this period (a claim backed up by witty and other posters). and that confused me because from what i remember she seemed so fun and interesting. but if she was putting on an act with me then she was putting on an act with me fair enough and we'll never know. and it is sad because when inigo gets upset it makes me feel sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back