Skip to main content

What would Reepbot say (4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are not dumb and I believe you know it

In my opinion, you should aim to date older & smarter women.....for a while, so they can nurture and guide you through the hazards of relationships and romance.
Switch to the peers later:)

Yep......they will be kinder to you

And that blue is kind of bright, better than red but still....people will actually miss your posts too distracted
Make it smaller please.......still noticeable at a normal text size, people do not need to be beaten over the head with a sig - they will all put you on ignore. it just hurts our eyes

you can opt out of viewing poster's signatures if you wish. just click on your username, click on the box that says "show people's signatures" and the little tick thing will go.

Reactions: kxk
Office, US I like it, the only show the US has managed to make a decent version of (I happen to love Johne Krasinski & Emily Blunt/they are a great celeb couple); and Office UK....a masterpiece, if difficult at times.
Have you watched Derek? I love that show by Ricky Gervaise, genius

M>A>S>H......I hate it.
However, I will admit it may be good, probably was good first released, but just hammered it on TV....I don't like Alan Alda, it seemed preachy
Movie was better, our English teacher made us watch it. Much better acting, and less schmaltsy
Anything with war in it I generally avoid

And I had sisters who loved it, sisters I don't think much of

I liked Klinger and Radar.....as i was a kid, makes sense

Last edited:
interesting thing seems to be happening to ricky gervais, he started to become hated, especially among the americans. they find him too preachy with the atheism thing.

and yes, mash could get a tad schmaltzy at times.

Yeah same
And just started to view a bit last week, and it is the part where they have guests doing boss stuff, I like it again

Try watching Parks & Rec, just focusing on Ron, the strange goth girl & her dumb boyfriend
I do find the main character too much a lot
But i just love all the weirdos, especially that funny trio......they act more like English comedy characters, droll

they used to have mash on ch 7 at five every afternoon, then they moved it to channel ten where they put it on their ONE channel, and now it's back on 7two i think.

Reactions: kxk
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back