Skip to main content

What Turned Me Off David For Good

Evan44

When he was asked if he missed Sandra, and he said in reply no, he was happy that all of the evictees had gone home.
The dude has forgotten obviously that she was his partner in the perfect couple challenge.
In contrast, the much more despised Lawson has always stayed loyal to Aisha.
David is an arrogant bastard, his fans can't sugarcoat that one.

The Slayvid obsession is strong in this one.

giphy.gif

Why would he have any loyalty to Sandra? She tolerated him at best, he's smart enough to know that wasn't actual loyalty. He doesn't owe her or any other evicted housemate a thing.

Davis Sego tho

Last edited:
Sandra didn't stay loyal to him though.. She sniggered and bitched behind his back, she was barely a real friend to him compared to Aisha with Lawson - who was genuinely a friend (even though she had strong dislikes with him).
Sandra only started acted nice again when she realised he had support and wanted to align herself with him.

Last edited:
I'm not too sure that David is the one to get annoyed at here. If I remember correctly I think Sandra voted for her 'partner' in the house?? Didn't she? She also bitched about him behind his back, was disgusted whenever he would hug her, and thought she was being let down by David in regards to the public votes. hahaha

David shouldn't give a flying f she is gone. I'm glad he was smart enough to realise what was going on.

When he was asked if he missed Sandra, and he said in reply no, he was happy that all of the evictees had gone home.
The dude has forgotten obviously that she was his partner in the perfect couple challenge.
In contrast, the much more despised Lawson has always stayed loyal to Aisha.
David is an arrogant bastard, his fans can't sugarcoat that one.

You must wake up every morning thinking "what thread will I start about David today?". He's not that into you, sorry

He is right to not hold any loyalty to Sandra. She voted to evict him, showed not one ounce of subtlety in displaying that his beard physically repelled her, talked behind his back a lot, baited him into conversations about herself that she then used against him, was convinced he was ruining her chances (LOL) and indicated to him as such. So why on earth would he care that she was gone? Sandra was essentially sabotaging his game with her own insecurities, and the injustice of being paired to him that existed only in her mind. She should be grateful she wasn't matched to Katie or Lisa or Skye.

I agree. It was so low of him.

He's the one who was Sandra's minion, chasing her around. He pretty much betrayed all that.

Back