Skip to main content

What Turned Me Off David For Good

while i dont hold any of this against him, its interesting to read how david is just playing the game, being considerate to a teammate, etc considering skye would never in a million years be afforded the same latitude (and you know full well that is true).

while i dont hold any of this against him, its interesting to read how david is just playing the game, being considerate to a teammate, etc considering skye would never in a million years be afforded the same latitude (and you know full well that is true).

I'm not a fan of Skye but I wouldn't bat an eyelid if she said she didn't care that Lisa went home. What a stupid reason to criticise someone.

When he was asked if he missed Sandra, and he said in reply no, he was happy that all of the evictees had gone home.
The dude has forgotten obviously that she was his partner in the perfect couple challenge.
In contrast, the much more despised Lawson has always stayed loyal to Aisha.
David is an arrogant bastard, his fans can't sugarcoat that one.

I'm with you on this one. I think that comment will prevent him from possibly having won the show. He has become really arrogant lately. Definitely not in my top 3 to win this!

I realise full well Syke was kind towards David when others were giving him shit. So, what's your point?
i wasnt referring to that. my point is that if skye were to say she didnt miss anyone at all the lot of you would descend on her with comments about her being a fake, pretending to like someone while they were in the house, being two-faced, shallow, etc. of this i have no doubt. the girl can hardly let any emotion cross her face at all without people attributing it to some character defect.
I'm not a fan of Skye but I wouldn't bat an eyelid if she said she didn't care that Lisa went home. What a stupid reason to criticise someone.
but they would.

i wasnt referring to that. my point is that if skye were to say she didnt miss anyone at all the lot of you would descend on her with comments about her being a fake, pretending to like someone while they were in the house, being two-faced, shallow, etc. of this i have no doubt. the girl can hardly let any emotion cross her face at all without people attributing it to some character defect.
but they would.

Well I wouldn't as I appreciate it's a game and frankly I would expect the same answer from ANY of the housemates, if they were being honest. While she was playing the "fake" Skye earlier in the season, she probably would have gone with the croc-tears but now? No.

but they would.

She nominated Lisa so she is two faced.

I cant feel any sympathy for Skye because she is not the underdog. Dave is.

I cant feel any sympathy for Skye because she is not the underdog. Dave is.
in what parallel universe is a white australian male the underdog in bbau?
:roflmao::laugh::hilarious::shifty:
i reckon a close to half of the people on this board are barracking for david. meanwhile poor skye is bashed 24/7 all over this board and social media. yet she still stands! skye is the true aussie battler underdog :smug:

I don't see David as the underdog at all, if anything he's one of the strongest in the house. Him and Ryan blame Lina for the boy/girl split, but if you look at it from a non, has to be the females fault POV, David contributed a lot to that. If ever Skye said anything to him or Ryan, they belittled her and the only voice that really opposed them was Priya and that would turn in to non stop arguements. So it's not really surprising there was a David/Ryan and Skye/Priya split. Then Lina arrives, David doesn't fancy her so makes no attempt to talk to her so surprise surprise, she ends up on Priya's side. The boys sit there declaring they don't bitch about the girls, but they do it as much as the girls bitch about them.

Lastly David's questions to HM shows how much he likes to stir, though he then slags off Priya for stirring. He plays this holier than thou thing and makes him seem so arrogant. To me he's no underdog and when Leo mentioned aout him being a bully, I could kind of get where he was coming from. I did support David at first, but I think he thinks he's the big I am and can't be doing with that. Not really sure who I do want to win now, but I do know I'd like David to go ASAP.

I don't see David as the underdog at all, if anything he's one of the strongest in the house. Him and Ryan blame Lina for the boy/girl split, but if you look at it from a non, has to be the females fault POV, David contributed a lot to that.
Yeah nah.. Lina was the catalyst for the boys VS girls split and in part Tom. Richard was still hanging with the girls more than the boys but Lina was the one making a deal about it and Penny being part of the boys group. In that respect how is there even a boys/girls group when that was happening? I wouldn't be surprised if Priya started it.

in what parallel universe is a white australian male the underdog in bbau?
:roflmao::laugh::hilarious::shifty:
i reckon a close to half of the people on this board are barracking for david. meanwhile poor skye is bashed 24/7 all over this board and social media. yet she still stands! skye is the true aussie battler underdog :smug:

I like both David and Skye for quite different reasons, but do think Skye is extremely brattish and badly behaved at times. I value that a whole lot less than a few streaks of arrogance.

Unlikely to see David against Skye in final two with Ryan catching a nice wave under the radar and Travis possibly sprinting in from the back wearing his heart sleeve, BUT if they were, I reckon Skye could get a lot of support as the Underdog Battler. Because she's a much bigger, louder and more entertaining personality, her fall from grace and continued persistence is simply louder than David's quest.

I think of David more as a socially awkward Misfit (love him, loved Tim BBAU13), rather than an Underdog per say. Skye strikes me as a true battler with a lot to learn, to which she freely admits. No matter how badly behaved she may be at times, as the Underdog Battler, against David, I think she could win. Skye will get a lot of votes for the reasons I mentioned (and female sexism) - then it's just a game of numbers, demographics and pockets. :)

I'd still like to see David win, but wouldn't be up in arms if any of the others did - except Ryan, he's slunk on through the game too much.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back