Skip to main content

What Turned Me Off David For Good

You are so right although, I don't see it as arrogance. He's just a confident guy, as in happy within himself. A lot of people cannot seem to grasp what it's like to know yourself that well. I actually wonder if his whole beard thing was a little social experiment of his own. ;)
It wouldn't surprise me either! Definitely been experimentation with facial hair in the house.
Beauty is always in the eye of the beholder even if covered by a big furry caterpillar :)

When he was asked if he missed Sandra, and he said in reply no, he was happy that all of the evictees had gone home.
The dude has forgotten obviously that she was his partner in the perfect couple challenge.
In contrast, the much more despised Lawson has always stayed loyal to Aisha.
David is an arrogant bastard, his fans can't sugarcoat that one.

Why should he miss anyone? He's there to win and people that get evicted get him closer to his goal. The big brother experience is a tiny slice of life and he will be seeing Sandra shortly anyway. Least he was honest with his answer.

Sandra made Dave quit early in the perfect pair challenge but he was sweet about it. When Sandra was there DAVE was so loyal to her when she was bitching about him.

Dave owes Sandra nothing. I'm not even a massive fan of Dave but your argument has GAPING HOLES.

Why should he miss anyone? He's there to win and people that get evicted get him closer to his goal. The big brother experience is a tiny slice of life and he will be seeing Sandra shortly anyway. Least he was honest with his answer.

Sandra made Dave quit early in the perfect pair challenge but he was sweet about it. When Sandra was there DAVE was so loyal to her when she was bitching about him.

Dave owes Sandra nothing. I'm not even a massive fan of Dave but your argument has GAPING HOLES.

AUTHOR AUTHOR!!

Standing%20Ovation%20for%20Orchestra%20at%20the%20Goed%20Geld%20Gala_February%204%202014.jpg

When he was asked if he missed Sandra, and he said in reply no, he was happy that all of the evictees had gone home.
The dude has forgotten obviously that she was his partner in the perfect couple challenge.
Sandra (do i have to remember her?) treated Dave like crap. Always talking about him behind his back, and then great friends to his face. Blaming him for them being unpopular, How did she even know he was unpopular? And guess what Sandy, obviously he was a lot more popular than you. It was you bringing Dave down all along. Maybe Dave actually saw all this going on and was still loyal to Sandra till she left. I'd say that makes him a pretty good guy, personally speaking. Yeh, he aint perfect but who of us is!?!

How old are you?

I think David is viewing BB as a game (which it is). Why would he get upset or miss anyone when he will eventually leave the house again and see all the previous evictees?

It's a game and you can't get caught up or spend your days mourning the loss/missing previous housemates.

And Sandra actually put up a Save Dave on her instagram today. She's obviously still supporting that arrogant bastard ;)

Back